Other Games 22/23

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

You could train a monkey to do what Henderson has done for the past three years. Runs around, points, passes to the nearest person 99 percent of the time, passes back. Plays the odd ball forward, has about ten chances a season and scores one and the rest go over the bar. Gets taken off nearly every game, passes the armband to Milner and then Van Dyke. Gets a four year deal when no other top team would of given him one and wouldn't get in any other top team. The RINGO STARR of football , but a nice guy .

36 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hendo's playyn shyte on purpeyz marra. Eee's wannin to moyve back to playez for the ladz, marra. 

If there was ever a man more nailed on to be welcomed back with open arms as Sunderland manager I'd be amazed. 

The only thing more amazing if he didn't very quickly drew the ire of the MLFs by failing to meet their unrealistic expectations.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

If there was ever a man more nailed on to be welcomed back with open arms as Sunderland manager I'd be amazed. 

The only thing more amazing if he didn't very quickly drew the ire of the MLFs by failing to meet their unrealistic expectations.

I reckon they’ll be getting Peyter Kay first…

DC22F34C-7949-4BED-A650-31C4B6000DE3.jpeg.89465c0ae06dbeb743011ab86ba326b1.jpeg

John O'Shea: Former Manchester United defender is Republic of Ireland assistant coach https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64700331

He was an absolutely class drummer tbh. The syncopated fills on “A day in the life” are nuts. 

Although he seems a bit of a knacker like. From taking two suitcases full of tins of baked beans to India to asking his fans not to send Mail in the most hilarious way l, and I quote…

”I am warning you with peace and love..” :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Tom said:

The syncopated fills on “A day in the life” are nuts.

Was just thinking this to myself the other night as I drifted off to sleep.

11 hours ago, Tom said:

He was an absolutely class drummer tbh. The syncopated fills on “A day in the life” are nuts. 

Although he seems a bit of a knacker like. From taking two suitcases full of tins of baked beans to India to asking his fans not to send Mail in the most hilarious way l, and I quote…

”I am warning you with peace and love..” :lol: 

I remember hearing that because of the way lefties were viewed when he grew up, people tried to force him to play right handed, on a right handed drum set, instead of his natural left handed way. Then when he switched back to left handed drumming it birthed his unique drumming style. Or something like that.

(usual caveats about me probably not knowing what I'm talking about apply).

Edited by The Fish

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I remember hearing that because of the way lefties were viewed when he grew up, people tried to force him to play right handed, on a right handed drum set, instead of his natural left handed way. Then when he switched back to left handed drumming it birthed his unique drumming style. Or something like that.

(usual caveats about me probably not knowing what I'm talking about apply).

Aye, starts his fills with the “wrong” hand which is how you got the sound where it almost felt like he was slightly behind the beat. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just thinking there how mental it is that Pardew used the word "raped" as a football pundit. :lol:

And a chat up line too. 
probably 

• Haha 5