Other Games 22/23

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Tough run of fixtures for Everton, can only really see them taking 3-5 points from the next 6 games. 

fivethirtyeight give them a 57% chance of going down

Betfair has them 10/11 to go down with only Bournemouth  and Southampton having shorter odds (1/4 and 1/3). 

Their run in is ;

Not - Eve - Could go either way. Forrest are open at the back, but do create a lot of chances.
Eve - BRE - If Toney is missing this should be a home win. 
Che - Eve - Loss
Eve - TOT - Loss
MNU - Eve - Loss
Eve - FUL - Draw/Loss
Cry - Eve - Draw
Eve - NEW - Loss
Lei - Eve - Draw/Loss
Bri - Eve - Draw/Loss
Eve - MCI - LOSS
Wol - Eve - Draw/Loss
Eve - Bou - Win but will it matter?

10 - 14pts max imo. Which would leave them on 31-35pts. And while 35pts has been enough to survive in 1 from the last 5 PL seasons, I don't think it will this time around. Leeds adding Gracia, West Ham and Wolves sort of finding some end of the season form, I think an Everton relegation is looming. 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

fivethirtyeight give them a 57% chance of going down

Betfair has them 10/11 to go down with only Bournemouth  and Southampton having shorter odds (1/4 and 1/3). 

Their run in is ;

Not - Eve - Could go either way. Forrest are open at the back, but do create a lot of chances.
Eve - BRE - If Toney is missing this should be a home win. 
Che - Eve - Loss
Eve - TOT - Loss
MNU - Eve - Loss
Eve - FUL - Draw/Loss
Cry - Eve - Draw
Eve - NEW - Loss
Lei - Eve - Draw/Loss
Bri - Eve - Draw/Loss
Eve - MCI - LOSS
Wol - Eve - Draw/Loss
Eve - Bou - Win but will it matter?

10 - 14pts max imo. Which would leave them on 31-35pts. And while 35pts has been enough to survive in 1 from the last 5 PL seasons, I don't think it will this time around. Leeds adding Gracia, West Ham and Wolves sort of finding some end of the season form, I think an Everton relegation is looming. 

Looking at the table, at least one of Everton and Leeds are going down with the only hope of them both staying up is Forest in 13th nosediving as I just can't see Wolves, West Ham or Leicester going down as I think they've got too much quality. If Bournemouth had a run both Leeds and Everton could go but I reckon only one of them is biting the bullet.

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Looking at the table, at least one of Everton and Leeds are going down with the only hope of them both staying up is Forest in 13th nosediving as I just can't see Wolves, West Ham or Leicester going down as I think they've got too much quality. If Bournemouth had a run both Leeds and Everton could go but I reckon only one of them is biting the bullet.

There are definitely winnable games for Leeds and they have easier home fixtures than Everton do. But Leeds really need to get it done before their last 4 games; 

Che - LEE
LEE - Bri
Wol - LEE
Ars - LEE
LEE - Cry
LEE - LIV
FUL - LEE
LEE - Lei
Bou - LEE
MCI - LEE
LEE - NEW
WHU - LEE
LEE - TOT

Once upon a time I'd prefer Leeds to go but that ship has been well and truly overtaken by Everton. Forget the internet, social media dipsticks, just the fact that they've stunk the place out for a while and twisted like fuck is reason enough, they wouldn't be missed and could actually come back rejuvenated in an ideal world for them. Five good years in the 80s, (starting almost forty years ago btw) and half of their fanbase thinks they're the Inter Milan of Merseyside. How many were old enough to see it? What about the two titles in the 60s? How many watched that? Very few, it's as much history as our honours which is not to be knocked, it's just funny how history is so important to the usual gobshites unless it's a rival club who you've never seen win anything but your own club, who you've never personally seen win a fucking thing, is all about the 'history'? Time to go, lads. Take a breather in the championship, it's been well overdue and that Wimbledon game in the 90s was dodgy, and I mean, dodgy as fuck. Segars basically kept them in the division as he was on the take.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Once upon a time I'd prefer Leeds to go but that ship has been well and truly overtaken by Everton. Forget the internet, social media dipsticks, just the fact that they've stunk the place out for a while and twisted like fuck is reason enough, they wouldn't be missed and could actually come back rejuvenated in an ideal world for them. Five good years in the 80s, (starting almost forty years ago btw) and half of their fanbase thinks they're the Inter Milan of Merseyside. How many were old enough to see it? What about the two titles in the 60s? How many watched that? Very few, it's as much history as our honours which is not to be knocked, it's just funny how history is so important to the usual gobshites unless it's a rival club who you've never seen win anything but your own club, who you've never personally seen win a fucking thing, is all about the 'history'? Time to go, lads. Take a breather in the championship, it's been well overdue and that Wimbledon game in the 90s was dodgy, and I mean, dodgy as fuck. Segars basically kept them in the division as he was on the take.

Am hoping the jumped up cunts end up where Leeds & the Mackems ended up ie Divi 3 for an extended period… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1