Come On Eileen, You Boring Wanderers v Wor Alex ABBA Loving Mags!

wykikitoon

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

looking forward to this tomorrow,, and the lie in for a journey to a game!

obviously it's all meaningless at the minute but it's been nice seeing us at the top end of the table for a change and had wilson not been crocked I'd have been pretty confident we'd back up there by 4pm.

as it stands I reckon wolves will struggle to score, but then so too are we likely to with wood.

game will probably hinge on how soon howe introduces isak, please let it be more than a 5 minute cameo.   :)

If he's fit after couple of days training play him......even if he has an off day he's got to be better than Wood

I think we'll win 2-0. Wolves are struggling in front of goal and we are class at the back now so hopefully we can keep a clean sheet. 

Assuming Wood starts, I hope the arrival of Isak spurs him onto a goal and let's see ASM bag himself a reward too. 

The rumour seems to stem from:

- Bruno hasn't done his match day post, so people have concluded from that that he might not be playing

- Burnsie has then posted a DM from someone who claimed they went to collect tickets from the club and were told by someone that Bruno was out for 3 weeks

All seems pretty tenuous to me. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The rumour seems to stem from:

- Bruno hasn't done his match day post, so people have concluded from that that he might not be playing

- Burnsie has then posted a DM from someone who claimed they went to collect tickets from the club and were told by someone that Bruno was out for 3 weeks

All seems pretty tenuous to me. 

Correction on the second bullet. 

- Burnsie has then posted a DM from someone who CLAIMS THAT HIS MATE went to collect tickets from the club AND HIS MATE WAS told by someone that Bruno was out for 3 weeks :lol:

• Haha 2

An injury to Bruno exposes the lack of creativity in the middle of the pitch. Wonder, if it’s true, whether Howe would be bold enough to throw Anderson in there   

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

An injury to Bruno exposes the lack of creativity in the middle of the pitch. Wonder, if it’s true, whether Howe would be bold enough to throw Anderson in there   

I was very impressed with Anderson the other night

• Like 2