Erik ten HAAG-kaloogies vs, Eddie's United Camping Bastards

tooner

I really hope Howe gives Anderson his opportunity soon. I think a poor Everton at home when we need to rotate is exactly the right time. Fraser doesn’t offer much these days. I’m pleased for Murphy because he’s upped his game and buys into the press. If Eddie’s unsure about Anderson he should send him loan in January so he gets more minutes. 

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

So we wont see Isak before the world cup break according to Howe also sounds as if Maxi is going to be wrapped in cotton wool

So like a Maxi pad?

GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Obviously we 3ere never going to come away with all 3 points when your compet against the z" Olympic Diving Champions" I felt we played excellent & deserved all,the points 

On another day  could easily and should have been 2-0 up at HT with Wilson penalty.....and lets face it if one player could hit the woodwork twice with headers we all know who it would be

Edited by Rosco

10 minutes ago, Rosco said:

On another day  could easily and should have been 2-0 up at HT with Wilson penalty.....and lets face it if one player could hit the woodwork twice with a headers we all know who it would be

Shame Murphy couldn't have a go at the rebound :smile:

It shows how far we've come this season...3-3 draw with City & 0-0 draw with Utd and we're disappointed with 2 points when it should/could easily have been 6, under fat Mike & Cabbage head we probably would have been humped

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rosco said:

It shows how far we've come this season...3-3 draw with City & 0-0 draw with Utd and we're disappointed with 2 points when it should/could easily have been 6, under fat Mike & Cabbage head we probably would have been humped

Eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Eh?

We should have beat City & Utd but 2 well earned points but should have been 6 ......under Cabbage head we would have been humped in both games

Just now, Rosco said:

We should have beat City & Utd but 2 well earned points but should have been 6 ......under Cabbage head we would have been humped in both games

I'm not sure if you're on the wind up here? Beat who?

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm not sure if you're on the wind up here? Beat who?

Man City & Man Utd......... our 3-3 draw home to Man City and our 0-0 draw away to Man Utd...........both should have/could have been wins

How clear do you want me to be....I thought my 2 previous posts were clear enough

Edited by Rosco

7 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Like 2