Erik ten HAAG-kaloogies vs, Eddie's United Camping Bastards

tooner

I get annoyed at cunts parking in front of my house, then again I live in a terrace with no garden or drive. So looking out of the window into the side of a fucking work van that hasn’t shifted for two weeks cos the fucking roofer/sparky/plumber who owns it has fucked off to Magaluf with his Mrs and 4 kids, is not good.

And then there’s the bastards with 4 cars and visitors who stay over for 5 days. Proper cunts.

And aye any Newcastle United fan who refers to Manchester United as United need a swift toecap to the stotts .

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I do and I and my neighbours tend to stick up for each other on this issue .

Masturbating on a bus seems to be a strange thing to bond over but each to their own.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dougle said:

I get annoyed at cunts parking in front of my house, then again I live in a terrace with no garden or drive. So looking out of the window into the side of a fucking work van that hasn’t shifted for two weeks cos the fucking roofer/sparky/plumber who owns it has fucked off to Magaluf with his Mrs and 4 kids, is not good.

And then there’s the bastards with 4 cars and visitors who stay over for 5 days. Proper cunts.

And aye any Newcastle United fan who refers to Manchester United as United need a swift toecap to the stotts .

Don't think any nufc fan says that.  iIs the rest of the country (bar Leeds, West Ham etc) or the media.

2 hours ago, Dougle said:

Forgive my sin of referring to them as City & United this morning and please forgive me 😏  this was down to using phone and trying to save typing with fat fingers on small screen...... I accept my punishment of a swift kick in the bollocks and in future will refer to them as the Manc Cunts

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, MrBass said:

If anything, I cared more.

Probably didn't help that this was my wank material tbf,

a03840b86be3a9e5d1d07a6827fa197a.jpg

Try this instead .......great for training the eyes

33010645_1.gif

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We now have the concept of on-field fouls vs VAR fouls, and the two are different things.

Radio Newcastle co-commentator Ando Anderson, as ever, thinks the reverse to what the average NUFC fan along with anyone who actually viewed the incident thinks.

1:44

It was a penalty, plain and simple as fuck.

Why do the BBC employ this bloke?

6 hours ago, Dougle said:

Radio Newcastle co-commentator Ando Anderson, as ever, thinks the reverse to what the average NUFC fan along with anyone who actually viewed the incident thinks.

1:44

It was a penalty, plain and simple as fuck.

Why do the BBC employ this bloke?

Threw himself to the floor.  had the mad cunt been on the proddy stuff?  Fuck me.  

As for Gallagher, like they said on the True Faith poddy, he just couldn't bring himself to disagree with the ref and VAR ref.  It was a nailed on pen.