Steady Eddie's No-Ceiling Ambitions vs. Fat Frank's Gemmill-Defying Cloggers

Meenzer

Excellent stuff, another 3 points. We could have scored a couple of more, and they never had a real look at goal. Everton are shite. 

Can't fault the effort with the fitness issues and run of games. Schar and Botman are brilliant. How easily has Botman adjusted to this league? Brilliant. Miggy's transformation in front of goal is bordering on Joelinton levels now. He's still a very limited player but we're squeezing the best out of him and cant help but feel chuffed for the lad. 

Give Eddie the backing for a couple of decent forward players now, he will work more wonders without a doubt. :nufc: 

• Like 5

Struggling to get my head round the ‘meanest defence in the Premier League’ tag. When have we done anything other than concede em masse? :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RobElliott said:

Watching on Amazon Prime. When did Andy Townsend become a lifelong Scouse Mackem fan?

Thank you! I thought it was just me. What an absolute cunt of a commentator he’s been tonight. 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Sooner Longstaff is fucked off the better. 

I agree he was poor in the first half, but I think he put in a good shift on tiring legs in the second half. Fair play to him.

• Like 1

Just now, toonotl said:

I agree he was poor in the first half, but I think he put in a good shift on tiring legs in the second half. Fair play to him.

Willock coming on helped him. It's when he's expected to do what willock does. He just can't do. At one point Trip made a run and willock had the ball and he run towards them almost running into Trippier. Make fucking space elsewhere. He's totally brain dead 

19 minutes ago, strawb said:

Everton are fucking wank, one shot all night and none on target.

Were we poor but defended well, grafted and earned the win

That's two full games without a single shot on target for them. Woeful. More interested in going to ground than setting up a chance from open play.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

That's two full games without a single shot on target for them. Woeful. More interested in going to ground than setting up a chance from open play.

They actually weren't that bad in possession in the initial part of moves but their second last and final balls were atrocious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

ASM and Isak into the team, some more minutes for Anderson, one or two signings in January. Don't rule out a push for top 6!

Bruno wasn’t ruling out top 4 in his post match interview 

Video Ted GIF

• Haha 4