Brenda's Brussels Sprout Farts vs. Eddie and Gemmill's Christmas Crackers

Meenzer

37 minutes ago, Howay said:

Great that the game is this slow, hopefully it stays like this and we can just casually see out a quiet second half so we get an easy win in a busy run of games. 

Add to that Leeds will be coming off less rest after their game against Man City. 

I think I enjoyed that thoroughly professional second half performance more than the first. We’re just so solid at the back and able to keep sides at arm’s length when we do get a lead. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Arsenal loss sees us 4 points off top ffs :lol: 

I can dream but if they contrive to lose to West Ham and Brighton we could be top next Tuesday.... 

Just now, Alex said:

I think I enjoyed that thoroughly professional second half performance more than the first. We’re just so solid at the back and able to keep sides at arm’s length when we do get a lead. 

I was just thinking that. We are are controlling games like we've been winning the league for years. So calm and professional when we need to be. Insane 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Good point, in the past you'd expect Leicester to not feel like they were out of it against us at their home even at 0-3 down. Whereas here we gave them not a sniff and they could build not even a skerrick of hope as a result. Not spectucularly entertaining but spectacularly clinical.

• Like 1

:lol: This is insane like, we can say Leicester looked poor but every team basically looks poor against us so it’s clear it’s more us than them. If Arsenal drop points today and we beat Arsenal in the upcoming game….

• Like 1

The Almiron goal was so good in every way from the moment we took possession until the perfect finish into the inside side netting. I could watch it all day.

• Like 2

I woke up this morning with a stinking hangover and the realisation that the previous night I’d agreed to pay £350 for a signed Almiron shirt (in a frame), for charidee of course.

I reckon I could flog it for £500 tonight after that goal.

• Haha 7

I thought Wood did well. He’s a good penalty taker and I was pretty confident he’d tuck that away and it probably helped his confidence when he did. Obviously he’s limited and today is about as good as it gets from him but he played his part. The interview with him and Bruno suggests there’s a great team spirit too. 

• Like 3

Just now, Alex said:

I thought Wood did well. He’s a good penalty taker and I was pretty confident he’d tuck that away and it probably helped his confidence when he did. Obviously he’s limited and today is about as good as it gets from him but he played his part. The interview with him and Bruno suggests there’s a great team spirit too. 

Trips has just said he's great too.

I thought his movement etc today was great.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We have ASM to get fit, Isak to come in and Wilson to come in.  Add a couple more in Jan and wow,

Is ASM hurt? He’s been on the bench every game for ages, I honestly think he’s just not favored at this point. Maybe I’m wrong but it just seems that way as I don’t understand how he could be on the bench so consistently for this long otherwise. 

Personally I hope we are looking to replace Wilson sooner rather than later, I like him as a player but we can’t depend on the bloke at all, like missing today through illness ffs it’s just always something. 

Just now, Howay said:

Is ASM hurt? He’s been on the bench every game for ages, I honestly think he’s just not favored at this point. Maybe I’m wrong but it just seems that way as I don’t understand how he could be on the bench so consistently for this long otherwise. 

Personally I hope we are looking to replace Wilson sooner rather than later, I like him as a player but we can’t depend on the bloke at all, like missing today through illness ffs it’s just always something. 

He was injured and seems to be fit now.  But think you're right Howe doesn't like changing a winning formula too much.

Agree re Wilson.  He's too crock. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Ffs! Faffing around trying to get an offer on Prime and missed the first goal. Then the firestick was stuttering so I rebooted it to clear the cache and I missed the second goal! :lol:

I've got the last laugh here like. My card has been declined retrospectively (it's out of date on that account) but for some reason this didn't happen until after I was on the stream, and once you're on it can't boot you off. So got the match for free. Up yours Bezos! 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've got the last laugh here like. My card has been declined retrospectively (it's out of date on that account) but for some reason this didn't happen until after I was on the stream, and once you're on it can't boot you off. So got the match for free. Up yours Bezos! 

Jokes on you since you’ll miss West Ham giving our title charge a boost