Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)

Toonpack

So that’s every team played once and we’ve lost only once. Cheated at fucking Anfield.

And we’re the only team to prevent Arsenal scoring.

absolutely fantastic result for us.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

All things considered, I think we’re the best performing north east team this season 

I'd be worried about playing the Mackems on their day if this is the way we play.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Watch arsenal lose a few now. They’ve got spurs and Man City coming up 

We could do with Arsenal and Man City putting the rest of the Big 6 to the sword for the remainder of the season just to help our top 4 dreams out a bit. 

a set of highly winnable fixtures coming up climaxing with the revenge mission at home against Clippity Klopp  

Fulham(h)         

Crystal Palace(a)         
Sky West Ham(h)         
Sky Bournemouth(a)         
Sky Liverpool

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Watch arsenal lose a few now. They’ve got spurs and Man City coming up 

That will have dented their confidence a bit tbh, just when they thought they were over the masterclass that saw them finish fifth.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

A point and clean sheet away to the league leaders, and still the best defence in the division, I call that a

CD7AABD2-3295-42E7-B91D-C97A69C1178E.gif

The London Gunners failed to get into our end zone in all four quarters tonight. WHOO! 

• Haha 5

Just now, Gemmill said:

We could do with Arsenal and Man City putting the rest of the Big 6 to the sword for the remainder of the season just to help our top 4 dreams out a bit. 

Man City for the title. I can see Arsenal folding. Looking forward to playing them again at sjp towards the end of the season when their arse has gone. I wouldn’t be surprised if we we beat them on aggregate. 

6* (* SIX) consecutive clean sheets!!!! 

what the fuck has happened to Newcastle United? :lol:

Edited by Craig
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

I honestly never felt like they'd score after the first few minutes of chaos. Sign the next Batty and the difference will be massive.

dunno like. My arse was nipping a bit when they threw everything at us in the last ten 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The London Gunners failed to get into our end zone in all four quarters tonight. WHOO! 

Think I'll have to give my helmet a polish

• Haha 2

Except for a few shaky moments, Burn was quality up against Saka tonight. Willock worked his balls off to stop Odegaard and Trippier was his usual imperious self against Martinelli. Hopefully, by the time Palace rolls around, Isak is back and we’ve got a new central midfielder to ease some of the pressure and game time on this bunch. 

• Like 2