howe's rabblement of lawless, scattershot, buccaneers v jones' congregation of well educated south coast gentry.

thebrokendoll

On 29/01/2023 at 00:51, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Straight red while warming up next game

He's called up Stevie Taylor to see if he has any ideas.

• Haha 1

Sometimes you have to pinch yourself when you see what a class, professional club we are these days. Whether that’s Eddie being such a good, hard working communicator, the directors getting involved in local issues or just the sheer team spirit amongst the squad.

We are just class :lol: 

• Like 2

One clean sheet away from a momentous day for the club. Alas there won’t be any clean sheets here as I’m fucking shitting myself for tomorrow.

A league defeat can be put to one side but a clean sheet away from Wembley…..

Please dear Lord :pray:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

One clean sheet away from a momentous day for the club. Alas there won’t be any clean sheets here as I’m fucking shitting myself for tomorrow.

A league defeat can be put to one side but a clean sheet away from Wembley…..

Please dear Lord :pray:

I've heard when your lass goes away to visit family and you're left behind the sheets end up like plywood with a horrible, lingering smell. :whistle:

• Haha 5

Looks like the match has been called off as SSN didn't make any mention of it when I watched ten minutes of it and the BBC breakfast sports section also failed to say anything and the sports bit on BBC radio news I heard after dropping off the bairn to work haven't said a dickie bird about the semi-final of a cup competition. I'm sure they'll all say fuck all tomorrow as well when Man U play Forest for a place at Wembley. 

• Haha 4

I think we'll go through on the basis of not conceding. I'm not sure it'll be a convincing thrashing that some think it might but I hope to be proven wrong.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Sounds like Wilson to start.  Show of faith from Eddie.  Would be nice if he banged in early.

We need him to start firing, surely his Southgate infection has to clear up soon !!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Anyone else unable to shake the feeling that “Old Newcastle” could make an appearance tonight? Old habits die hard

Yes. I definitely can’t get rid of that nagging feeling either.