howe's rabblement of lawless, scattershot, buccaneers v jones' congregation of well educated south coast gentry.

thebrokendoll

6 hours ago, Polarboy said:

The bromance is real between Longy and Burn. A question for anyone; would you rather Howe just started ASM and pushed Joelinton back into midfield in Bruno's absence, or would you like to see Gordon play as a ten starting ahead of Willock, Big Joe in midfield and ASM on the left. Gordon according to Howe and others is versatile in being able to play in more central attacking positions, and his pace excites me. It's probably just new player bias on my part though given Willock hasn't done much wrong apart from his dry spell in front of goal and the odd stray pass. It should also be said that Gordon, even if her were to play as a ten, has the ability to press and could drop back and help defend to decent effect when needed. 

After his initial couple of decent runs ASM reverted to what ASM does. A lazy cunt. 

There was one bit where he broke into their box and then basically walked back. He's a workshy fat cunt. He made little gestures of him chasing for balls but made no attempt to block or tackle. 

He's away in the summer and he knows it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

After his initial couple of decent runs ASM reverted to what ASM does. A lazy cunt. 

There was one bit where he broke into their box and then basically walked back. He's a workshy fat cunt. He made little gestures of him chasing for balls but made no attempt to block or tackle. 

He's away in the summer and he knows it. 

:lol: harsh 

It very difficult to change type when you've spent most of your life having the luxury of being the best player on the team and having that right. I agree, I think he he'll be gone in the summer.

It will be very interesting to see if Eddie starts him in next 3 games. I suspect he'll go for Gordon.

Re Bruno. Is there not a danger that if they lodge an appeal it may not get sorted til after West Ham which would scupper his Wembley appearance? I sure I remember a similar scenario from years ago.

Re ASM. I’ve been one of his biggest cheerleaders but he really pissed me off last night. Fresh off the bench and walking back as they had the ball. Gordon all day for me instead.

That second goal looks even better sober. I love the link up between Joe and Willock to get it started then the passing and moving until it ends up in the net. Superb footballing goal 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This scarf crack can fuck off, mind. Considering my lass and the bint behind me were unable to swing the cunt without braying me in the side of the head

Sure that wasn't intentional :smile:

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I think Southampton in the second half especially need to get credit.  They came out and gave a game of it.

That's both legs they've given us a good run in 2nd half. We were sloppy as fuck in possession, which meant we hardly had possession for more than a few seconds at a time, we won, which is what it was all about, but we were pretty poor in spells.