howe's rabblement of lawless, scattershot, buccaneers v jones' congregation of well educated south coast gentry.

thebrokendoll

Just now, ewerk said:

I was 14 the last time we were in a cup final, at the time it would have been unbelievable to conceive that it would take 24 years to reach the next one.

Even more unbelievable to conceive that you'd still be without pubes 24 years later. Well I hope tonight has proved that anything can happen. Check your kegs in the morning, you never know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Gemmill said:

Even more unbelievable to conceive that you'd still be without pubes 24 years later. Well I hope tonight has proved that anything can happen. Check your kegs in the morning, you never know. 

Someone isn’t happy with my blatant display of youth.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I was 14 the last time we were in a cup final, at the time it would have been inconceivable that it would take 24 years to reach the next one.

14, eh? 

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

Well we made it I think we are forgetting it was 3-1 on aggregate bit nervous at the end. Silly tackle by Bruno but more mistimed than deliberate I think. Now the scramble for tickets two chance Bob Hope and no hope, such is life.

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I was 14 the last time we were in a cup final, at the time it would have been inconceivable that it would take 24 years to reach the next one.

It felt inconceivable that we'd ever be relegated again but who knew that jabba was lurking in the background. I was gutted about Bruno, still am but the edge taken off as I thought he'd miss Wembley. West ham is going to be a tough game especially after tonight and I'm hoping we sort ourselves by the time Liverpool come up. Absolute dream land if we beat them then fuck over the other NW arse cheek, Man U in the next match. We looked leggy as fuck second half though which is a worry when the business end of the season is coming up but hopefully Gordon slots in and helps with the fatigue levels. 

• Thanks 1

I'm worried we've only got 4 real midfielders - 5 counting Anderson. Plenty of wide /attacking options but light a bit further back. 

Edited by NJS

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It was the first match I could really watch on TV instead of listening to the radio and keeping up to date with teletext like the year before 

As somebody else said, Bruno’s red card was much more to do with the other lad losing control and then sticking his leg out at a very odd angle to retrieve it. He’s going to be a big miss in the next 3 games.

But what a brilliant night otherwise. Wembley here we come.

The inner pissy pants is not expecting to win because we don’t do that sort of thing. But bloody hell, we might you just do it :lol: 

Also Longstaff, you’re a cunt :( 

• Haha 1