Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

apparently we didn’t have more quality than than them. We just worked harder. 

keep telling yourself that you fucking bald egghead douchebag 

Says a lot about him as a manager then, when we have a squad anywhere approaching the value of theirs they won’t get near us. 

• Like 1

:lol: Love this from Burn, the rattled glory hunters in the comments, no one likes you fucking cunts and now there’s a club from the “other 14” ready to punch you right in the nose and tell you you’re a cunt and there’s fuck all they can do about it. 

• Haha 8

:lol: Above our levels? We’re above your billion pound squad after 28 games. What a fucking melt. Had nothing to do with passion tbh, we were better in every single department 1 shot on target while the other side was camped on the edge of your area the rest of the game isn’t down to “wanting it more”. He won’t last long. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 8

The in-game tactics of that useless, turtleneck wearing, fucking bellend in their dugout were embarrassing :lol:  The extent of his ideas were switching his wingers and taking off his two centre halves. The latter of which worked nicely as Wilson scored a lovely free header as none of their players had any idea who to mark from Trippier’s free kick. I’m sure at some point, Eddie Howe will get some respect as, clearly, one of the best managers in this league but if he has to see off more bang average nonsense like Ten Hag, Potter and Conte along the way, so be it. Once we plug world class players into Howe’s system, which will come in time, we’re going to fucking batter sides. That baldy cunt came for the draw at best today. Fancy appointing yet another loser to the Man United job. Long May it continue as we have the best, hungry young manager in the country paired with the best DOF going. I notice we got referred to as “United” in the Sky package as well. Even they know. When Eddie Howe’s mags are lifting a pot in 2024, Moonface Ten Fraud will be sitting in his Dutch hovel, fixing a flat tyre and still whinging about imaginary fucking time wasting in a game against a side who has eclipsed his rag tag bunch of cunts. Fuck off. Newcastle. United. Will Never be Defeated

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

murphy tapping his watch :lol: 

Superb. Murphy manages to shithouse right to the end. I'm beginning to really warm to the lad.

Can I also say how fantastic it is to have four North Tyneside lads in the team. Anderson (Whitley Bay), Longstaff N Shields, Fender (Whitley Bay and N Shields) and Burn (Blyth, close enough). :nufc:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The in-game tactics of that useless, turtleneck wearing, fucking bellend in their dugout were embarrassing :lol:  The extent of his ideas were switching his wingers and taking off his two centre halves. The latter of which worked nicely as Wilson scored a lovely free header as none of their players had any idea who to mark from Trippier’s free kick. I’m sure at some point, Eddie Howe will get some respect as, clearly, one of the best managers in this league but if he has to see off more bang average nonsense like Ten Hag, Potter and Conte along the way, so be it. Once we plug world class players into Howe’s system, which will come in time, we’re going to fucking batter sides. That baldy cunt came for the draw at best today. Fancy appointing yet another loser to the Man United job. Long May it continue as we have the best, hungry young manager in the country paired with the best DOF going. I notice we got referred to as “United” in the Sky package as well. Even they know. When Eddie Howe’s mags are lifting a pot in 2024, Moonface Ten Fraud will be sitting in his Dutch hovel, fixing a flat tyre and still whinging about imaginary fucking time wasting in a game against a side who has eclipsed his rag tag bunch of cunts. Fuck off. Newcastle. United. Will Never be Defeated

:lol:

Ten Hag taking off both his centre halves = streetwise. Actually.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Above our levels? We’re above your billion pound squad after 28 games. What a fucking melt. Had nothing to do with passion tbh, we were better in every single department 1 shot on target while the other side was camped on the edge of your area the rest of the game isn’t down to “wanting it more”. He won’t last long. 

There’s the rattled, bitter cunt I was expecting 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I'm gonna be a bit sad to see Ritchie leave. He still looks a key asset behind the scenes and always looks buzzing when we win

Always liked his passion. I'm hoping he'll have some coaching role in the future but I'm guessing he'll need to leave if he's not ready to hang up his boots yet.

• Like 1