Jump to content

Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team


Gemmill
 Share

Recommended Posts

So, planning ahead, in the unlikely event G-Dawg loses a game, who in Toontastic has the next smallest penis to take over the reigns?  All I know is that I'm way way waaaay down the pecking order. :shades:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll pack in at the end of the season, by which time we'll be looking forward to Champions League football next season. 

 

And you lot will spend the summer begging me to sign on for all of next season. 

 

That's how this plays out. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'll pack in at the end of the season, by which time we'll be looking forward to Champions League football next season. 

 

And you lot will spend the summer begging me to sign on for all of next season. 

 

That's how this plays out. 


Yes, nothing to fear. Not like you to make confident predictions that don’t come off.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MrBass said:

So, planning ahead, in the unlikely event G-Dawg loses a game, who in Toontastic has the next smallest penis to take over the reigns?  All I know is that I'm way way waaaay down the pecking order. :shades:

:CT:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder what Erik Ten Fraud will complain about the goatee having bitch. If the useless cunt could grow hair he’d 100% have a bowl cut like Tim Krul the fucking freak. 
 

Isaks mad lads 3-0 win

  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wonder what Erik Ten Fraud will complain about the goatee having bitch. If the useless cunt could grow hair he’d 100% have a bowl cut like Tim Krul the fucking freak. 
 

Isaks mad lads 3-0 win

Unbelievable 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Wonder what Erik Ten Fraud will complain about the goatee having bitch. If the useless cunt could grow hair he’d 100% have a bowl cut like Tim Krul the fucking freak. 
 

Isaks mad lads 3-0 win


Poor cycling lanes around the city centre so him and his tulip munching pals were inconvenienced 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

taking forever for this match to come round mind.  :(


It’s bloody horrible. I detest International breaks, however I’ll probably enjoy them again in a few years when we have 4 or 5 of our players representing England.

 

I’ve had to get my football kicks by watching the All or Nothing documentary. (Spurs).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Edging?

 

"Edging involves sexual stimulation and stopping just before the point of orgasm. Edging aims to extend a person's sexual enjoyment for longer periods. It may also intensify the experience. It is possible to perform edging alone or with others"

 

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/what-is-edging

 

Hope that clears it up for ya

 

 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.