Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

Look at Howe calmly celebrating. Horse gnashers or lego hair would be fist pumping, flapping arms around running up the sideline.

Love this club. ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 31/03/2023 at 17:23, Gemmill said:

Another relaxing win coming up.

Wondering whether to just start the threads for the other 11 remaining games today, then knock them all in like a Virgo trick shot.

Seems reasonable

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

In reflection this has been one of the easiest wins of the season. They barely got a look in and we should have had a few more. 

A lot of good performances but so much of the way we play has to do with stability at the back. Botman and Schar imperious again. Trippier world class as always. 

• Like 4

I can't say enough about Ten Hag's subs BTW. That's the kind of shit I do on Football Manager ffs. :lol: Just pure, desperate, button-clicking, whoever's on the bench, get them on the pitch, craziness.

What a fucking WEAPON.

• Haha 4

Ahh yes, we've dominated all game, leap frogged them in the table and all the commentary want to do is talk about Manure.

I See You No GIF by Teddy Too Big

• Like 2

We play like this the rest of the season we finish 3rd never mind 4th.

We out played, out fought and out coached them all game. 

That bald finger sniffer on their bench should be ashamed, bang on about our game management and ended up with no central defenders on the pitch. 

We are class.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I can't say enough about Ten Hag's subs BTW. That's the kind of shit I do on Football Manager ffs. :lol: Just pure, desperate, button-clicking, whoever's on the bench, get them on the pitch, craziness.

What a fucking WEAPON.

Aye will be interesting what he has to say about that :lol:

7 hours ago, trooper said:

2-0 to us.  When the build up on Sky starts Neville & Keane will be " United this & United that" Well fuck them. Howay The Lads 

Ha ha ha

• Like 1

On 31/03/2023 at 13:34, Craig said:

The last two times we played these cunts at SJP having lost to them at Wembley, we beat them 5-0 & 3-0 respectively. 

We're going to smash them out of the park and Pope will have a clean sheet :smile:

Fucking told ya 😊👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1