Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

Believe what you want but we bought Gordon and are targeting another winger in the summer, there’s no plans in the long term for ASM seemingly in the squad or at the very least first 11. We’ve been miles better this season while he was out which isn’t a shock, last match he was fucking dreadful and deserved subbed off the hamstring shite was clearly to save face given just how bad he was. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

Believe what you want but we bought Gordon and are targeting another winger in the summer, there’s no plans in the long term for ASM seemingly in the squad or at the very least first 11. We’ve been miles better this season while he was out which isn’t a shock, last match he was fucking dreadful and deserved subbed off the hamstring shite was clearly to save face given just how bad he was. 

giphy-989.gif

He's going nowhere and the HC will be shipped out quietly through the back door

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

giphy-989.gif

He's going nowhere and the HC will be shipped out quietly through the back door

it's impossible to have anything other than total respect for longtimeadmirer's lonely but resolute crusade on this!   :)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Quick off topic.

Who was the young kid, I think at Everton (a few years back) who was hailed as the next Rooney?

Called Wayne, I think. 
Went to Manure. 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Quick off topic.

Who was the young kid, I think at Everton (a few years back) who was hailed as the next Rooney?

Dixie Dean.

• Haha 9

53 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Quick off topic.

Barkley?

I'm not easily bothered by opposition managers  but this Dutch cunt is something else. Hope we beat them 5 nowt with the ball only being in play 10% of the match. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 5

Are his fucking polo neck jumpers part of the mind games too, do you think? Or is that also just because he's a giant cunt?

If I was Howe and was getting asked about Ten Hag's comments, I'd find it very hard not to say "Has he delivered his latest fucking tedious lecture on all things Newcastle, has he? What is it this time? The mayonnaise chip-dipping bald spenk."

Although no doubt the press would insist that Ten Hag had "won the mind games".

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just a shame I’ve totally forgotten why I was bringing him up in pub conversation in the first place :lol: 

Were you giving people a list of your "ones to watch" for season 23/24?

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Not a chance. 
I like seeing Eddie’s brief smirk whenever he’s asked about this whopper’s comments. 

Rent free, and he knows it :lol:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Are his fucking polo neck jumpers part of the mind games too, do you think? Or is that also just because he's a giant cunt?

If I was Howe and was getting asked about Ten Hag's comments, I'd find it very hard not to say "Has he delivered his latest fucking tedious lecture on all things Newcastle, has he? What is it this time? The mayonnaise chip-dipping bald spenk."

The polo necks are all part of the nob head aesthetic. Bald head, foreskin etc.