Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Holden McGroin

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Gemmill has to return as designated match thread starter for the new season. He’s as good at them as he is shite at Everton predictions 

and required points for CL. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'll not bother searching for everyone that said "Liverpool WILL win all of their remaining games", but there were several. However I will out THE THREADSTEALER HOLDEN MCGROIN as one who did.

Honestly we should ban him right now. Next season's CL qualification depends on it.

I maintained Everton would stay up all season and said liverpool would get more than 66 points. That’s 100 percent accuracy.

As a thread starter I’m unbeaten against a team worth about billion pounds. It’s only right I start the season as number 1.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, OTF said:

This one's for you 66emmill

FB_IMG_1685314151105.jpg.fafc35c6b518b1e413d4ba85bd2c19a5.jpg

66emmill 😂

Gemmil Lascelles. Out of his depth and Swinging for everyone when what he really needs to do is have a look at his own MASSIVE deficiencies.  

Well I don't know who's starting the match threads on here next year, but I'm basically Declan Rice this summer so I'll be taking my services elsewhere, I think.

Good luck with the INEPT McGroin.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

in the boathouse at putney bridge.

loads of newcastle supporters in here but can't see anybody drinking vodka and coke.

worried for UM and his azuma.

I was at Putney Bridge. The Wetherspoons strangely stopped serving at 1.30ish. We sat in the square outside in the glorious sunshine sipping double V&DC's. 

Had a couple in the 'home fans' only pubs on Fulham Broadway where I can confirm the locals were friendly enough. Backward wankers trying to enforce "home fans" only pubs.

12 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I was at Putney Bridge. The Wetherspoons strangely stopped serving at 1.30ish. We sat in the square outside in the glorious sunshine sipping double V&DC's. 

Had a couple in the 'home fans' only pubs on Fulham Broadway where I can confirm the locals were friendly enough. Backward wankers trying to enforce "home fans" only pubs.

When The Beat Drops Dancing GIF

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

think I bumped in to the aftermath of them closing weatherspoons on puntney bridge itself. couple of hundred very loud and very, very pissed newcastle supporters headed to the tube station as I was on me way to the square for a more genteel pimps and lemonade with lashings of fresh fruit outside the boathouse. we must've been neighbours, shame I missed you.  :)

always found finsbury park worse than fulham broadway for an away day pint.  

• Haha 1

On 28/05/2023 at 19:06, ewerk said:

I haven’t been following them too closely but they spent fuck all in the summer, lost a top CB and their form seems to have gotten worse since he left.

Honestly I know he's not an elite 'keeper but I think not properly replacing Schmeichel was what really fucked them. Not just because his replacements were terrible, but his leadership wasn't replaced at all. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

think I bumped in to the aftermath of them closing weatherspoons on puntney bridge itself. couple of hundred very loud and very, very pissed newcastle supporters headed to the tube station as I was on me way to the square for a more genteel pimps and lemonade with lashings of fresh fruit outside the boathouse. we must've been neighbours, shame I missed you.  :)

always found finsbury park worse than fulham broadway for an away day pint.  

Don't hear about those very often 🙂 

• Haha 2