Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Renton said:

That's a fucking 8 o'clock kick off on a Saturday on the run up to Xmas. Should be some atmosphere. 

Gaffers managed to get me an invite to this.  He was invited by a client who's got a box so should be mint.

12 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Dortmund 0-4 Bayern 

hattrick for Kane.

is Kane is the best striker in the world?

He took his goals superbly.  He looks like he's loving it in Germany.

That Kop at Dortmund man though.

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Dortmund 0-4 Bayern 

hattrick for Kane.

is Kane is the best striker in the world?

Probably between him and Haaland. 

I have a soft spot for Kane. He reminds me of Shearer. He's not particularly quick, he doesn't have a trick, he's not a huge target man, but he's managed 353 goals in the last 9.5 seasons for club and country and he's only just 30

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Probably between him and Haaland. 

I have a soft spot for Kane. He reminds me of Shearer. He's not particularly quick, he doesn't have a trick, he's not a huge target man, but he's managed 353 goals in the last 9.5 seasons for club and country and he's only just 30

He's fucking class and he just gets on with the job. No histrionics, not a cunt. There's nowt to dislike about the bloke.

I respect the fact he's gone abroad to win stuff as well when he could have stayed here and walked his way to the PL all time goalscorer record.

• Like 1

Arteta's interview on MOTD.

Asked "is it the process that's the problem or the people running it", his answer was "it's the outcome". :lol:

In other words, I just didn't get what I wanted out of this decision. Fuck. Off.

• Like 2

20231105_030553.thumb.jpg.c0c56a991ab4f1ecd4bddf56e35d9b7a.jpg

Murphy has just done a really good piece on what we did to stop Arsenal - basically stop Saka and Martinelli. Full of praise for Howe saying this has all come from him.

That's the first time in 17 games in all competitions this season that Arsenal have failed to score, according to Lineker.

• Like 3

Keown on the decisions:

- Havertz was really lucky

- Bruno was really lucky

- Ref lost control of the game

Three out of three. Good work so far.

.... And on the goal:

- the ball being out of play was inconclusive

- the offside was inconclusive

- but Joelinton fouled Gabriel

Two out of three ain't bad, monkeyface.

He also said Arteta should have taken some time before doing his interview.

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Arteta's interview on MOTD.

Asked "is it the process that's the problem or the people running it", his answer was "it's the outcome". :lol:

In other words, I just didn't get what I wanted out of this decision. Fuck. Off.

I hope a shiver has run down Klopp’s spine as he’s due an embarrassing outburst at the hands of us soon. We’re going to beat them so badly his teeth will finally burst forth from his gums and shoot off down the touchline in true Looney Tunes fashion

• Haha 9

The lasses match against Stourbridge women is being shown on the NUFC YouTube channel if anyone's interested.

The Wonder Stuff! Pop Will Eat Itself! Ned's Atomic Dustbin! Can you hear me, Ned's Atomic Dustbin?! Your girls took ONE HELL of a beating!