Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Crazy game. Spurs should have had this won in the first 10 minutes. Chelsea have been shite but able to over power 9 men basically racing each other in a sprint from the half way line. 

From what I’ve seen of him at Celtic this is the only way he knows how to play. Even in the CL against far better sides he just set them up to play attacking football and invariably they ended up getting beat. His lack of a Plan B is going to be exposed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AgentAxeman said:

We'll destroy both of these fuckas. Spurs press far too high and Chelsea are a talented group who just don't play as a team. Bring it on. 

Fat Sam would batter spurs with gravyball. 

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

“The red card affected the game. You have to accept the referee’s decision, that is how I grew up. This constant erosion of the referee’s authority is where the game is going to get - they are not going to have any authority. We are going to be under the control of someone with a TV screen a few miles away. The decision is the decision. In 26 years I have had plenty of bad decisions, I have had plenty fall in my favour. It is what it is.”

Levy will sack him for that kind of straight talking, common sense craic if he's not careful.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rayvin said:

If we were full strength I'd fancy us to be making a serious run at being 'best of the rest' this season tbh.

whisper it but we're still in the title race