Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Neville hates Liverpool.

I think he was criticising Trent AA when saying that as he needlessly committed himself. 

He does but there's a mutual respect when they play some other cunt.

Motd will be worth it for Klopp’s post-match interview alone. Not a fan of Spurs and it’s a side we need to finish above to get CL football again you’d think. But that was fucking hilarious. The helium addicts will be going mental 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just watching motd. The Diaz goal should have stood but I don’t get why Lineker and co are saying the red cards were soft. They both deserved to be sent off 

Nash, the first yellow for Jota was bollocks. Not even a foul imo. 

Mind I'm fucking FEWMING that German fucker kept his cool in the post match interview. Sure he's done that just to wind me up, the kraut Kunt. 

TBF to the officials today, it must be hard for them to know who to give the biased decisions in that match. Spurs obviously got home advantage. 

• Like 2

Just now, Renton said:

Nash, the first yellow for Jota was bollocks. Not even a foul imo. 

Mind I'm fucking FEWMING that German fucker kept his cool in the post match interview. Sure he's done that just to wind me up, the kraut Kunt. 

TBF to the officials today, it must be hard for them to know who to give the biased decisions in that match. Spurs obviously got home advantage. 

Looked like he clipped his heels to me 

I like that Man City and Liverpool both lost today. It feels much more competitive than last year, with more teams in the mix for the top five, but we’re closing in. Beat West Ham and it’s been a canny start to the season 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I like that Man City and Liverpool both lost today. It feels much more competitive than last year, with more teams in the mix for the top five, but we’re closing in. Beat West Ham and it’s been a canny start to the season 

If we could keep injury free I'd fancy us as dark horses. Obviously we won't be anywhere near injury free though.