Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

How come that Kloppy bastard is gracious in defeat to a league challenger but an absolute cunt in victory when he flukely beats us as also rans? Is this the top 6 dodgy handshake club thing? 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

Carragher 'Liverpool we're better second half'
Keane 'Liverpool with their tippy tappy football going left and right and nowehere'

:lol:

AKA Fuck off you cunt Carra

• Haha 3

I've been very slack with the Italian football this season, hardly watched any. Anyway, it's a top of the table clash in Milan now, inter v juve. /Ciaomanheyman

Italian Art GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've been very slack with the Italian football this season, hardly watched any. Anyway, it's a top of the table clash in Milan now, inter v juve. /Ciaomanheyman

Italian Art GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Vaffanculo!

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Vaffanculo!

I used to work with an Italian lass and she would say this to a certain gaffer and he thought it was a compliment 😂

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I used to work with an Italian lass and she would say this to a certain gaffer and he thought it was a compliment 😂

I played U18 rep football for an Australian Italian club in the 80s and the first thing they taught us was all the swear words, they served me well at the 2006 World Cup in the streets of Hanover after Italy knocked Australia out the round of 16 with that shitty dive. An Italian telling you to fuck off, just doesn't have the same ring to it! 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

I played U18 rep football for an Australian Italian club in the 80s and the first thing they taught us was all the swear words, they served me well at the 2006 World Cup in the streets of Hanover after Italy knocked Australia out the round of 16 with that shitty dive. An Italian telling you to fuck off, just doesn't have the same ring to it! 🤦🏾‍♂️

let it go GIF

• Haha 2

I worked at an Italian restaurant run by two  Sicilian lads, Mario and Franco, who were straight out of central casting for stereotypical Italian men. 
Mario was smoother than a babby’s arse and went through the waitresses like Covid in a care home. 
Franco looked like a 6ft enforcer who’d been sledgehammered down to 5’6”, barely spoke English but was fucking hilarious- his entire vocabulary was Italian swearing, accompanied, unironically, with the gesture. 
italian-hand-fancy.gif

His favourite was “vafanculo” but he’d add “stringi dente” which I gather meant “stiff teeth”. 

I watched Italy go out on pelanties to France in 98 with him, and the whole shoot out was just a string of Italian obscenities, until Di Biagio’s miss when he just went fucking radge.:lol:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mario was smoother than a babby’s arse and went through the waitresses like Covid in a care home.

No Way Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240204-185555.png.3bb435a7cd9dcedcd322c6308d2dc5a3.png

This must be so incredibly difficult for him. What a sad story. 

Due back at Easter 

• Haha 3