Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

That sixth goal, man. Two arsenal players lining up to take a shot nobody near them, get in each others way rolls out between them and the next player onto it is still an arsenal man unopposed. Good strike but they want shot with shit, West ham. 

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

The commentary team have said “this is absolutely not a David Moyes performance” about 5 times. 

He's had better days tbf.

The 10 Spanish phrases David Moyes is going to need at Real Sociedad -  Mirror Online

• Haha 4

Kelly-Cates-Sky-Sports-Football-Presente

"..... So it's Aston Villa v Manchester United and it's time to handover to our commentary team of Peter Drury and Andy Hinchcliffe. Lol. It's Gary Neville, really."

• Haha 6

Can’t decide what result I want here. Villa’s form to continue to spiral, opening the door for us to make a late charge to 5th or a Man U defeat to keep us breathing down their neck. 

Settle for a point 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Can’t decide what result I want here. Villa’s form to continue to spiral, opening the door for us to make a late charge to 5th or a Man U defeat to keep us breathing down their neck. 

Settle for a point 

I can’t see us making 10 points on Villa.

Just now, Tom said:

1-1 

Not bad…

That’s what we want….Bruno ** NOW WITH ADDED EXTRA GOALSCOARING** and Harvey Barnes are going to reel both 

these gimps in…I’ve cast the runes, it’s all appeared before me…we’ll get a point at the Emirates and beat Maidstone United in the semi final of the cup and Liverpool in the final in Klopp’s last ever game as Liverpool manager :D 

IMG_3769.jpeg

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Three defeats in a row at home for Villa. Lovely to see. 

decent result for us. We’re coming out of our slump in form just as villa hit their first bad run of the season. We all know Man U are gash and should be 9-10th. I think 5th could still be on 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

decent result for us. We’re coming out of our slump in form just as villa hit their first bad run of the season. We all know Man U are gash and should be 9-10th. I think 5th could still be on 

is this another one of your “whisper it but we are still In the title hunt”  moments. 😀

Villa have Forest, Luton and Fulham next. 

We have Arsenal away after Bournemouth. 

Edit: Having said that our run-in  is pretty decent but 10 point gain in 14 games would suggest an epic collapse.

Edited by Holden McGroin