Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The premier league member clubs had a vote on it and decided to keep things as they were. Chelsea are using accountancy tricks that there probably isn’t proper rules around. PL closed the long term contract amortisation loophole and they’ll close this eventually . This isn’t a dig, but they closed the inflated sponsorship thing too. It seems they’re always two steps behind the curve…

i know its not a dig. i'd like to have i have thicker too.

our sponsorship deals weren't very good imo. they were actually good value for money for etihad. it's more about were they overstated, where did the money come from and front loading payments to help with FFP. i think.

ugh Steve Bruce on now. time to switch off for me.

41 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

and another thing....

they've got the terminally stupid, cholesterol drenched man utd supporter on yet again at 11.30. no doubt he'll spend his time polluting the airwaves claiming his entire family were dangerously close to being murdered by social media.

the fat cunt.

Apparently all the messages they’re getting in from Newcastle fans for the cabbage faced cunt are positive.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Apparently all the messages they’re getting in from Newcastle fans for the cabbage faced cunt are positive.

We've got a caller, Alex. Alex, can you tell us about your experience of Steve as Newcastle manager? 

Next up, we've got Jan. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We've got a caller, Alex. Alex, can you tell us about your experience of Steve as Newcastle manager? 

Next up, we've got Jan. 

"Hello Geordie, what do you have to say?"

"here, ah dinnit think Steyve did a bad job for them, ah meayn us, marra, ah meayn wor kid. Yi na them, I meayn us mags, wuh expect too much, and hound managers out, and wuh definitely have an infeereeoritey complex when it comes to sun'lin - who Steyve was absolooteley woeful for, marra, ah mean wor kid. And let's not forget, the genocide."

• Haha 14

I've just seen the Chelsea penalty spat - it wasn't quite Bowyer/Dyer but it was quite nasty - I'm surprised the ref didn't at least dish out some yellows. 

Barca centre back gets sent off when they’re 2 goals up in the tie. PSG now 4-5 up with 30 mins normal time still to play.  I don’t think that pen we “conceded” in injury time in Paris can now be seen in isolation 😏

Just now, Renton said:

I see PSG and Dortmund are level on aggregate. I thought the so called group of death would struggle in the championship? 

Athleti have scored again…I’m across both games… like some sort of dirty midweek soccer slut….DORTMUND SCORE AGAIN! 

IMG_4251.jpeg

• Haha 3

Mixed feelings. We woz robbed by the cheating French cunts (no complaints about ze Jorman kuntz), but still quite proud we laced them at SJP and should have won there. Two of Europe's elite teams clearly. 

• Like 1

Is there not a cup we can draw Real Madrid in just so we've got the full set for the season?

Thpugh we did get Man City twice. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mixed feelings. We woz robbed by the cheating French cunts (no complaints about ze Jorman kuntz), but still quite proud we laced them at SJP and should have won there. Two of Europe's elite teams clearly. 

Looking at the results we would easily have smashed either the catalunyab mackems and the redandehiteshite from madrid…

PSG against Dortmund in the semi-finals of the CL. Puts into perspective just how well we performed against two of the very best in Europe. Especially given it should've been us going through and not those French pricks.

• Like 5

Group of Death. Group of Death. Group of Death. Group of Death. Group of Death. Group of Death.

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cbevnhspfflvcp59grzyy

• Haha 3