Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, LondonBlue said:

Some consolation in how far we've come. I mean if you had told me 20 years ago that one day i would see a strong Real Madrid parking the bus and time wasting at City I simply wouldn't have believed you.

Lots of reasons why last night but at the end of the day we didn't take our chances and there were quite a few. De Bruyne, Foden, Bernado, Haaland all could have won it in normal time.

Hopefully we'll come back stronger next year.

Oh and Bellingham is a ......

Oh again, all that really matters is stopping the inevitable Klopp love in.

That's it really.

Grealish got that kid booked early, which was decent.  But if he didn't go down he could have been through.  He knows how to get a foul does Grealish but sometimes I think if he can stay up he can get more.  Because he is targeted and he doesn't always go down.  He gets kicked from pillar to post in some games and just takes it.

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Bellingham last night seemed to spend more time diving than anything else.

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Grealish got that kid booked early, which was decent.  But if he didn't go down he could have been through.  He knows how to get a foul does Grealish but sometimes I think if he can stay up he can get more. 

Warning Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Essembee alert 🙂 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Theres a difference between diving and going down easily :P 

Not really, take your missus for example, as soon as she dives on Callum she inevitably goes down easily.

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not really, take your missus for example, as soon as she dives on Callum she inevitably goes down easily.

Oof!

Looking Around Star Trek GIF

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Ouch

cat-standing.gif.d3fe8e1a40744d8f6c2306377346cc96.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

That's it really.

Grealish got that kid booked early, which was decent.  But if he didn't go down he could have been through.  He knows how to get a foul does Grealish but sometimes I think if he can stay up he can get more.  Because he is targeted and he doesn't always go down.  He gets kicked from pillar to post in some games and just takes it.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Thought the first keg was great. Bellingham last night seemed to spend more time diving than anything else.

He's an over hyped Fellaini wannabe

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Coffee Ex GIF by BuzzFeed

it has nothing to do with him signing for Madrid instead of us. honest.

although i hope an insect lays its eggs inside his scrotum and he has to choose between living or cutting off his balls but then catching something fatal during surgery

• Haha 3

it's shocking what has become of the FA cup. it used to be as big a deal as winning the league. better in some ways because the finals were such memorable occasions. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's shocking what has become of the FA cup. it used to be as big a deal as winning the league. better in some ways because the finals were such memorable occasions. 

its a shame that the FA Cup and to a lesser extent the League Cup don't get a slice of the Premier League money.

I think winning the Premier league nets you about 160m and finishing bottom around 100m. Take 5m out of each clubs prize money and give it to the FA Cup winners. 100m for winning the FA Cup would see its star rise again pretty sharpish. You'd see everyone try then. Won't happen though.

FYI. The current three-year TV deal is worth £8.36 billion, the domestic deal is £5.136 billion and overseas £3.2 billion. Domestic deal money and overseas deal money are shared differently. The money is divided by three to leave a certain amount each season, while the overseas deal is shared 100% equally between each club. The domestic deal is split 50-25-25. 50% is shared equally, 25% is based on league position, and the other 25% is based on how often the team is on TV.

• Like 4

The fourth spot in PL going to the FA Cup winners instead would be interesting as well. 

CL would be life changing to a semi-minnow if they were to get it.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

The fourth spot in PL going to the FA Cup winners instead would be interesting as well. 

very interesting and a big change from the 4th spot in the CL

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

CL would be life changing to a semi-minnow if they were to get it.

What if we get a situation like '73 where some shit second tier club flukes it? Then again I've heard the average championship side could easily hold there own against the like of PSG, so may be you're on to something here.