Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ratcliffe will turn this around once he's got the purchase ledger team in the office 5 days a week. 

maxresdefault.jpg

'Give it to Giggseh!'

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ratcliffe will turn this around once he's got the purchase ledger team in the office 5 days a week. 

I'd put them in the side over some of the shite that play week in week out. 

• Haha 2

Fucking hell. I'm drifting in and out this match. Every time I put it on Palace almost score. I take it 4 0 is a flattering result for "United"?

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

Fucking hell. I'm drifting in and out this match. Every time I put it on Palace almost score. I take it 4 0 is a flattering result for "United"?

Aye could easily be 5-6.

• Like 1

We will fucking destroy these on their own patch. Get your mortgage on it. There for the taking and Howe doesn't like that cunt.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

If you watched Casemiro playing the last 3 months you’d think he was the worst player the PL has ever seen. That includes Fumaca.

Half the team they had out there are genuine contenders for worst signings in PL history. Casemiro, Antony, Onana, Mount, Wan Bissaka :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 points in their last 6 games.

Going back to the table after the Chelsea game and we have done some catching up when we were 7 points behind these chumps 7 games ago!
image.png.4c5e6f55683e94a58c804414a17e1772.png

• Like 2