Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Watching the Ipswich v Maidstone game and can't help noticing Anthony Taylor flexing his muscles and booking a championship player for diving. Balls shrink to the size of a pea when he does Liverpool at anfield though.

• Like 5

Do we have a Mag anecdote about this sort of thing on RTG where a mag or mags get battered? Yes, yes we do. I wasn't 100% convinced I'd find one within literally seconds of going on there but against all odds I did....

IMG_20240128_133153.thumb.jpg.16109354ce23f5eb2f21b7f24ddcb7f1.jpg

• Haha 7

IMG_20240128_133701.thumb.jpg.fad2d2e38013ed6c4a2a58df0711a0ee.jpg

Didn't see any Mags showing themselves in the home end apart from the sixties, seventies, eighties and nineties. Still have never witnessed Sunderland fans grouped up in the home end at SJP ever.

• Haha 3

This is an overspill from what's happening outside of football IMO.  People are fucked off.  Sick of what's going on in the country.

Meanwhile you have cunts like Klopp and Playmobil heed slagging off and undermining the authorities with zero consequence.  Then gammons lapping up what that cunt Barton has to say.

Barry.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

I think Blyth are still the only non-league side to have been in the 6th round draw (their 5th round tie was replayed at SJP) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Didn't see any Mags showing themselves in the home end apart from the sixties, seventies, eighties and nineties. Still have never witnessed Sunderland fans grouped up in the home end at SJP ever.

Even managed to make this about us 😂

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

This is an overspill from what's happening outside of football IMO.  People are fucked off.  Sick of what's going on in the country.

Meanwhile you have cunts like Klopp and Playmobil heed slagging off and undermining the authorities with zero consequence.  Then gammons lapping up what that cunt Barton has to say.

Barry.jpg

Don’t bring the West Bromwich and District Sunday Methodist Table-tennis League into this 

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

f

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Even managed to make this about us 😂

I was watching it and as soon as it kicked off I knew these cunts would wheel out their mag battering fantasies out. :lol:

• Haha 3