Eddie’s One Man Dugout Wonderboys vs. Fag Ash Lil’s Wall Pushing Disappointments.

Monkeys Fist

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

🎵

People all over the world,

Pants down!

Start a sausage train, a sausage train

🎵

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Caulkin has been responding and the two have got into a very polite argument about it.

No doubt that Hope is trying to wriggle out of it and pretend he meant something completely different to how anyone that read the tweet perceived it? He’s quickly becoming a lot like Edwards tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

No doubt that Hope is trying to wriggle out of it and pretend he meant something completely different to how anyone that read the tweet perceived it? He’s quickly becoming a lot like Edwards tbh. 

Not sure AI art has got the right idea what a chicken nonce is, but here we are.

asset-generation-9da69752-8d97-45a3-956e-2c23e3e83ce1-1-watermarked.jpg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Professional journalist can't tell the difference between excitement and expectation. 

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

In a way yeah but it just smacks of Hope looking at the worst of twitter and taking his cue from there… shoddy as fuck tbh 

• Like 3

I don't expect us to beat Liverpool but its a realistic possibility imo. Certainly didn't expect to beat City away mind. Social media, the MSM, and football in particular is all about generalising views from one person, stereotyping, or straw manning.Thats why I avoid it, except here and the SMB for the laughs.

Was hoping to see Barnes on the left and Gordon instead of Miggy, but ah well. 

Time to get in their faces, even if in one case the teeth will stop you from doing so. Come on lads! :nufc:

• Like 1

I think we've got a decent chance of beating these, but I'm genuinely terrified of shenanigans from the fucking clowns with the whistle and the big telly screen.

Also, NBC are reporting that this could be Salah's last game for them. So the commentators will be fucking DESPERATE for that hairy little cunt to score.

• Like 1