Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I'm confused, where did I say it was Howe's fault for Miggy being shite at finishing?

Isak has shown he can play in Howe's system, it's a smart change, get your best striker on the pitch and your most talented attacking player.

I wasn’t quoting you, I was expanding on my previous post but you posted a reply before I hit send so I can see why you thought I was replying to you directly 

• Thanks 1

BTW Gloomy, you were one of the most vocal about ASM and his ability to open up defences, no offense to LTA but Isak is a far more talented attacking player than ASM and will unlock more oppositions than ASM because he's a team player who knows when to shoot and when to play a team-mate in.

4 minutes ago, sammynb said:

BTW Gloomy, you were one of the most vocal about ASM and his ability to open up defences, no offense to LTA but Isak is a far more talented attacking player than ASM and will unlock more oppositions than ASM because he's a team player who knows when to shoot and when to play a team-mate in.

I don’t think we’d have signed Gordon and Barnes if the plan was to play Isak out wide. I think Howe sees him as our first choice CF who might occasionally fill in out wide rather than the other way around.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

It's this. He's working towards a system that is not overly reliant on any one player. I don't think that works against the tougher teams as you need to give your best players the chance to be at their creative best.

Largely agree with this. However  if we’d had a Mo Salah instead of a Miggy we’d have won 3/4-0. You could actually claim that we’re only a Mo Salah 2018-20 type signing away from a real title bid* :cuppa:

*maybe another defender too 😆

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Brighton don’t do well with height. See: our game last season and West Ham last week. It’ll be Burn and Lascelles

Up front? Bold, I like it.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

BTW it's my birthday tomorrow (Saturday), the cunts still owe me a present from last year, so they're going to win.

Happy 50th mate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Keep your Tammy in

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tammy

"A Tammy is am amazing woman that does not care what others think. This person usually makes her own rules and is fierce. Sometimes a Tammy will scream and shout!
I gave a document to Tammy to sign, but she just ripped it up and yelled "YOLO" "

You feeling okay?

How are you making match threads and predicting a loss.:cuppa:

15 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

"A Tammy is am amazing woman that does not care what others think. This person usually makes her own rules and is fierce. Sometimes a Tammy will scream and shout!
I gave a document to Tammy to sign, but she just ripped it up and yelled "YOLO" "

You feeling okay?

So if you make a match thread you can only do it if you think we are going to win?

Mind you, you do think ASM is better than Gordon.

24 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So if you make a match thread you can only do it if you think we are going to win?

When the person leading the charge is weak at heart, the rest will falter

24 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Mind you, you do think ASM is better than Gordon.

This is an undeniable fact.

Why do you always bring up ASM? I swear you love him more than me. Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Anyway, less pissy pants from your please

• Haha 2

Should be one of the hardest games of the season. Would be nice to keep a clean sheet for once and nick a winner.

If Botman is out I think Targett will start and Burn will move into the centre. I also think Wilson might get his first start of the season, with Isak on the bench.

If Botman is fit I'd be tempted to make another change or two. Maybe start with Longstaff - there were times last season when Bruno seemed to play better with Longstaff in the side. Or maybe try someone other than Miggy on the right - Livramento seemed to end up there at the end of the Man City game, so maybe that's a possibility. Or move Gordon across and bring in Barnes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Keep your Tammy in

6 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

You feeling okay?

Blob strop. 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, OTF said:

Happy 50th mate. 

Cheers @OTF but I wish it was just 50, it's HMHM who is 50 next weekend.

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Happy birthday @sammynb 👍

Grazie Ciaomanheyman

9 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Play Isak as a 10 and Wilson as a 9 and play a 4-2-3-1 would be my choice if we are looking to change up from a 4-3-3

This.