Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

And a run of three very winnable fixtures starting with a home game after the break. So it couldn't really be better for us in that respect.

Season starts after the international break.

Intensity better be our fucking identity again.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye, tbf the transfer window was baffling. We spent nearly £100m on two players that seem to be back ups in Livramento and Barnes, it was a transfer window that a team that’s already full of quality and just needed more depth should have rather than one that was screaming out for starters. 

I can understand the logic behind not hoying Hall in but what the fuck was the logic in signing him if he doesn’t start at LB today? And then, equally, not come on when the player preferred to him had a mare in every aspect of his game? 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex said:

I can understand the logic behind not hoying Hall in but what the fuck was the logic in signing him if he doesn’t start at LB today? And then, equally, not come on when the player preferred to him had a mare in every aspect of his game? 

Exactly this. Start Hall. It's clear from last season that Howe doesn't have confidence in Targett, and it's why Hall was bought. It's like Howe felt the need to protect Targett's feelings by starting him here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Agreed, you’ve bought the lad and he’s had nearly 2 weeks training surely you play him? Baffling decision. 

I still cannot believe our midfield today though. For the lead up to the third goal Burn did a mental pass which turned the ball over but he was trying to pass to Anderson who inexplicably was stood behind 3 Brighton players. Why the fuck is he stood the other side of 3 players? 

• Like 1

Just now, toonotl said:

I suppose a positive from today will be that Targett should drop below Hall to start at leftback. 

Botman will be back and Burn will be moved back to LB. This was a chance to give Hall a full game that has been wasted on confirming that Targett is off the pace.

• Like 2

I find it strange that we played well in the first game but totally lost focus and confidence then. Our passing is awful, the work off the ball second rate and we waste good opportunities.

We totally have lost focus and really need to get things back on track because never mind the results but the worst thing is that they we deserved to lise. all three matches

• Like 3

Too little too late today unfortunately. Wilson continues to make the argument for a starting place. With the team out of form starting Wilson would have to be on Howe's mind. It's a pure striker who can score from nothing that could be exactly what is needed to get the team going. Doesn't mean anything today but good for Wilson to get on the scoresheet for him personally.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I don't know why people are surprsied at Hall not starting.  Howe will want him 'to know our system'  

The last time Targett knew our system was more than a year ago.

I think I have more patience with Bruno than your average but he is really close to warrant being dropped for me. And that is even more on the cards if Willock is fit after the international break. He's been shithouse today, last week and against City. Needs to get off social media because it seems he takes praise for his performances way more personally than he does criticism. But he could do with taking a bit of feedback. He's been crap.