Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

I'm guessing it was a matter of sending Lascelles out there for issues of attitude. He's meant to be a leader. And he's shit. So who better to lead this shower of shit today?

Edited by toonotl

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Lascelles on so Burn can go back to LB at 3-0 down. Surely you give Hall a debut? 

Aye I’ve no clue what Howe is doing. The bloke has absurd level of goodwill from me but I really don’t get what we are doing. We’ve abandoned the press and aggression that has got us to where we are  and are absolutely no threat. Brighton haven’t even played well today as they’ve not needed to, same as Liverpool really. 

• Like 1

They look like they've never played together. There's no 2 on 1s, complete lack of communication, wasteful passes. The other 2 games were losses where the performances were ok (apart from the last 20 mins against scousers) but this has been absolutely honking from the start. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I want to see what we're like against the bottom 12 before I shit the bed, cos if you sprinkled these three matches throughout the season, it wouldn't be so bad.

But it's the weird lack of intensity and concentration that's the biggest concern.

We just look totally off it.

And the defensive frailty 

1 minute ago, OTF said:

They have time at the top of the box, shoot and score. We have time and Longstaff passes it to noone.

We have had a couple like that.  First half Bruno did the same, same as Almiron.  Just fucking frustrating as fuck. 

Just now, OTF said:

And the defensive frailty 

That's not a surprise. We've talked since last season that would happen if either of Botman or Schar got injured. 

The confidence in burn and Targett is completely misplaced. 

• Like 2

It's way too early to be talking about Howe being under pressure (job pressure, I mean). It's only 6 PL games ago that we absolutely embarrassed these pricks at SJP.

It's now officially been a poor start to the season but Man United had that last year and finished 3rd with the bald nonce in charge.

I think Bruno is absolutely class but the way to deal with him strolling about and reneging his responsibilities is definitely not keeping him on and it’s massively backfired. Not the only problem by a long shot today but he’s a big part of the reason the press doesn’t work atm. Because almost all game the front players have gone then the midfield didn’t know whether to stick or twist because Bruno has his finger up his arse. He’s a fucking liability atm in terms of screening the back 4. All high risk, little gain passes and then selling his teammates short 

• Like 7

Let's put football in perspective. I'm hearing there are thousands of deaths on Wearside tonight due to them drowning in a collective spunk bubble. Cheesy smell with a hint of azure on it apparently. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Big test coming up for Eddie. This is as poor as we've been under him and the tranfers will now be called into question. 

Aye, tbf the transfer window was baffling. We spent nearly £100m on two players that seem to be back ups in Livramento and Barnes, it was a transfer window that a team that’s already full of quality and just needed more depth should have rather than one that was screaming out for starters. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

It's way too early to be talking about Howe being under pressure (job pressure, I mean). It's only 6 PL games ago that we absolutely embarrassed these pricks at SJP.

It's now officially been a poor start to the season but Man United had that last year and finished 3rd with the bald nonce in charge.

Not pressure for his job or anything. That's silly talk. 

But it's still a big test for him. He passed the first one with the drop in form around the league cup final. Now with this start and Europe coming up, we'll see what he's made of. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I think Bruno is absolutely class but the way to deal with him strolling about and reneging his responsibilities is definitely not keeping him on and it’s massively backfired. Not the only problem by a long shot today but he’s a big part of the reason the press doesn’t work atm. Because almost all game the front players have gone then the midfield didn’t know whether to stick or twist because Bruno has his finger up his arse. He’s a fucking liability atm in terms of screening the back 4. All high risk, little gain passes and then selling his teammates short 

Couldn't agree more. He's not half the player he was, liability at the back and clueless near the final third. Plays half the time like a cranky little bitch too. 

Start tonali Longstaff willock next game. 

• Like 2

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Couldn't agree more. He's not half the player he was, liability at the back and clueless near the final third. Plays half the time like a cranky little bitch too. 

Start tonali Longstaff willock next game. 

I just can't see them dropping Bruno.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Not pressure for his job or anything. That's silly talk. 

But it's still a big test for him. He passed the first one with the drop in form around the league cup final. Now with this start and Europe coming up, we'll see what he's made of. 

the international break has come at a good time for us in that sense 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

the international break has come at a good time for us in that sense 

And a run of three very winnable fixtures starting with a home game after the break. So it couldn't really be better for us in that respect.

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Some woeful performances out there but I do worry that the Liverpool hammer blow has completely fucked some of them. The confidence seems completely gone, even before the goal

This is not a great response from bottling that game.

• Like 1