Eddie and Mad Dog's; Lost Their Intensity, Got No Identity Black & White Army v You Fill Up My Senses, Like A Greasy Chip Butty, Blades

sammynb

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Love this, Liverpool fans losing their heads. No football didn’t begin in 1992 but the post very clearly defines they’re talking about the Premier League. 

Tell what was a better match than the 9-0. Crystal Palace beating them in the semi final of the cup later that season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

And the next generation of Newcastle fans who grow up in the 2020s, and whose formative years are set to coincide with Newcastle becoming the world’s most decorated football club

I hate those plastic toddler cunts already.  

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Makes you think.

image.png.95b6652a48a80dc26f2c9daf15adb5a1.png

There's more.

Almiron scored in the 68th minutre.

Isak scored in the 87th minute.

B Guimares: B looks like an 8

8otman scored in the 35th minute: 3+5=8.

Dan 8urn has approximately 8 fingers. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 11

Paranoia might be rampant here, but it feels like more than a coincidence that Gordon didn't get the penalty after last week when he was accused of diving. I mean Frank was on MNF as a guest and got a chance to break it down and explain why he thought it wasn't a pen. No right to reply from Howe or anything.

13 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Paranoia might be rampant here, but it feels like more than a coincidence that Gordon didn't get the penalty after last week when he was accused of diving. I mean Frank was on MNF as a guest and got a chance to break it down and explain why he thought it wasn't a pen. No right to reply from Howe or anything.

Who the fuck is Frank and why wasn’t it a penalty?

The one we didn’t get against Sheff U was more of a pen. They were both pretty soft but if I would have given that one. I can see why Frank is pissed off about the one against Brentford. Gordon was going nowhere and 100% used his pace to position himself in front of the keeper to ensure there was contact and win the pen. But that’s the modern game, whether we like it or not. Drawing fouls is an art form and the keeper should have stayed on his feet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

But that’s the modern game, whether we like it or not. 

It is but Longy and Bruno need to stop going down like a house of cards anytime they are near the penalty box. Longstaff would have scored (or at least put it into row z) if he had of put his foot through that early chance against Sheffield United.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

It is but Longy and Bruno need to stop going down like a house of cards anytime they are near the penalty box. Longstaff would have scored (or at least put it into row z) if he had of put his foot through that early chance against Sheffield United.

Plus the "shove" against Milan. 

(Which I think was the clichéd foul anywhere else on the pitch). 

8 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

The one from Sunday was nailed on man, the defender lashed out with this foot and made clear contact. The useless ref completely botched it. 

it was soft in the sense that Gordon felt the contact then dived, which is probably why they didn’t give it. You’ve definitely seen them given though