Eddie and Mad Dog's Misfiring Majestic Mags v Pep's Not In Love, So Don't Forget It, It's Just A Silly Phase Citeh's Going Through

sammynb

think we're there for the taking. not sure what sort of injuries you have but  i'd go strong if i was you.

My guess...

Ortega - Lewis  Akanji  Guardiol  Ake - Nunes Phillips Gomez - bobb  alvarez doku

bench (only 8 named not 9): 2 keepers, grealish & kovacic (for some late fitness minutes) , foden, dias, haaland, walker

injured/banned: bernado, rodri, stones, kdb

Pep might go a little stronger, but with Arsenal away on the horizon and a "paper thin" squad he might put faith in a weaker team

Edited by LondonBlue
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

think we're there for the taking. not sure what sort of injuries you have but  i'd go strong if i was you.

My guess...

Ortega - Lewis  Akanji  Guardiol  Ake - Nunes Phillips Gomez - bobb  alvarez doku

bench (only 8 named not 9): 2 keepers, grealish & kovacic (for some late fitness minutes) , foden, dias, haaland, walker

injured/banned: bernado, rodri, stones, kdb

Pep might go a little stronger, but with Arsenal away on the horizon and a "paper thin" squad he might put faith in a weaker team

You think so? Can you tell Pep and the boys that it's not worth turning up?

Cheers

33 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You think so? Can you tell Pep and the boys that it's not worth turning up?

Cheers

Oh they'll still be desperate to win.

I just don't think we can afford any new injuries. 

It would be nice if you're players remember that we're oil baron brothers and play extra nice :)

• Haha 2

I reckon we lose this one and I'm not fussed if we do really. Means a bit less fixture congestion in a season where I don't think we've got the squad depth to handle all the games yet. If we do win it, I expect Liverpool/Arsenal away in the next round.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I reckon we lose this one and I'm not fussed if we do really. Means a bit less fixture congestion in a season where I don't think we've got the squad depth to handle all the games yet. If we do win it, I expect Liverpool/Arsenal away in the next round.

I know what you mean but it’s our best of silverware.

And I for one don’t want to die without witnessing at least one more crushingly disappointing final at Wembley 

• Haha 4

I agree with Gloomy on this. 

Champions League is all very nice, but we’re never winning the thing this season. 

I’d rather go out of the CL early on and win the League Cup. 

Once these lads see the utterly mental reaction they’ll get to winning something, they’ll want more. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I agree with Gloomy on this. 

Champions League is all very nice, but we’re never winning the thing this season. 

I’d rather go out of the CL early on and win the League Cup. 

Once these lads see the utterly mental reaction they’ll get to winning something, they’ll want more. 

Its kinda sexual reading a post of yours on football rather than smashing a wifey 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It will probably end like this with us getting humiliated by City‘s second string. Would be typical.

I mean, you say second string but if it's anything like LB predicts, that's a hell of a second string.

21 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Fancy our chances tonight. But Alvarez and Doku are dangerous. And Foden, Grealish and Haaland off the bench are game changers 

I fancy us on pens if pope plays 

59 minutes ago, sammynb said:

It's on Bein Sport here in Australia for those of you who live on this burning rock and you can get a week's free trial!

Used to get it with Foxtel. I'll leave the free trial for the final. 

I can wait. 

Hot Dog Dogs GIF

Tired Sausage Dog GIF

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 2

On 26/09/2023 at 13:17, LondonBlue said:

Oh they'll still be desperate to win.

I just don't think we can afford any new injuries. 

It would be nice if you're players remember that we're oil baron brothers and play extra nice :)

Sure thing oil baron bro.

image.png.1a49ad3e135dca5dfcac1787cc61d938.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Right then. I'm of the view we need to rotate and prioritize the league and PSG next week. Isak, Tonali, Murphy are the easy ones to bring in. Perhaps Tino and Hall too, even Miley?

The CBs should probably get a rest too but that's where it gets tricky  as we know who's waiting in the wings :lol: Surely Lascelles has to come in at some point though, no way Schar and Botman keep playing 3 games a week regularly.  

Chose a bad night to put up the new TV. Took the old one down (everything was blue tinted which i had naturally assumed was my vision). Took the bracket off. Went to attach the bracket to the new TV and it needs different bolts. Not supplied. Still time....