Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Chez went doolally when they made him a mod- perhaps try a Champagne enema? 

Didn't affect me. I guess some people are just built different.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

@sammynb this is a code red. holden is trying to fuck up our winning run. get the west ham thread started asap

Nah, I'm tired, I've had two 10 hours days fielding producing, 28 degrees yesterday, today was 24 and blowing a fuck gale, and I got up at four am this morning so I could watch 20 minutes of the game before I had to fuck off to work again.

If Holden is too impatient to wait until tomorrow morning, my time, then no use getting all pissy pants over it. This team doesn't need me - they are fucking glorious.

Enjoying chatting with my colleagues on Teams this morning. A lot of neutrals watched the game and they loved it (sorry mackems). A couple of Parisien colleagues, " Je m'en fiche. S'en aller. Sob".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

Nah, I'm tired, I've had two 10 hours days fielding producing, 28 degrees yesterday, today was 24 and blowing a fuck gale, and I got up at four am this morning so I could watch 20 minutes of the game before I had to fuck off to work again.

If Holden is too impatient to wait until tomorrow morning, my time, then no use getting all pissy pants over it. This team doesn't need me - they are fucking glorious.

selfish twat 

• Haha 5

Just now, Gemmill said:

sammynoballs (that's what it stands for) is worried about losing at West Ham. That's what's happening here.

He wants McGroin to take this one on.

Not in the slightest tiny cock, I'm happy to do it but I also won't piss my pants if Holden goes rogue. There's no pressure because there's no pressure.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Not in the slightest tiny cock, I'm happy to do it but I also won't piss my pants if Holden goes rogue. There's no pressure because there's no pressure.

if you've got time to post a reply you've got time to post the match thread ffs

don't be a dick. you're on a heater. you never leave the table when you're on a heater 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

if you've got time to post a reply you've got time to post the match thread ffs

don't be a dick. you're on a heater. you never leave the table when you're on a heater 

You gotta know when to hold em

Know when to fold em

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck this official shit, I’m uploading all my dodgy self taken ones with camera moves to the music and the odd long pauses on heaving bosoms as I scanned the room. :lol: 

It is without doubt the best pre match pub.

• Haha 5

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

please continue to inject me with this kind of content, good sir. 

my sleeve is rolled up, my vein tapped 

:lol:

Please stop. I really have to do some work. :(

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

bans on the cards for holden and sammy, depending on how this plays out 

Im stepping aside until Sammy tastes his first defeat.  He isn't weaselling his way out of this with his tiny balls.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Im stepping aside until Sammy tastes his first defeat.  He isn't weaselling his way out this with his tiny balls.

phew. so relieved you were bluffing 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

:lol:

Please stop. I really have to do some work. :(

:lol: me too, I've got 3 videos cued up and these reports can fucking wait.