Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

Not going to lie, if you asked me before the group draw, I would have said we will end up getting PSG and that we will beat them 4-1. I would also have named Miggy, Burn, Longstaff and Schar as the scorers. To be fair, if I had been asked, I would probably have called this before the take over. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the whisky helps relax the sphincter too 👍🏼

If you’re shoving something that big up your Nipper valve, I’d say it’s a replacement sphincter you’ll need, more than a relaxed one. 

Go Team Sausage

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Not going to lie, if you asked me before the group draw, I would have said we will end up getting PSG and that we will beat them 4-1. I would also have named Miggy, Burn, Longstaff and Schar as the scorers. To be fair, if I had been asked, I would probably have called this before the take over. 

Glad Gloomy’s not the only one whiskied and frisky. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Glad Gloomy’s not the only one whiskied and frisky. 

four drams and out. Night lads. Looking forward to the debrief tomorrow 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

newcastle-united-fc-v-paris-saint-germai

Sidney Govou:

"If you don't have the right desire in this competition, you're in trouble. You can be the best team individually or technically, but if you don't have the desire, or less than your opponents, you pay the price. When I heard that Paris ran nine kilometres less than Newcastle, I told myself they didn't deserve much more."

• Like 2

Watched the match on a half-an-hour delay this morning before racing off to work.

Wow! Not ashamed to admit I was welling up at points there in the second half. It's such a wonderful experience to support this club. We fucking clobbered those French twats. But, hey, no real surprises. Since ChezGiven, we've always known that the French lifestyle weakens the spirit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

the whisky helps relax the sphincter too 👍🏼

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

four drams and out. Night lads. Looking forward to the debrief tomorrow 

Should probably debrief first :smile:

Fucking magic that. The only thing that was a negative for me was the stream I watched made me suffer through the absolutely worst fucking commentary I’ve ever heard in my life, that thick fucking cunt Ray Hudson - jesus fucking wept what an insufferable prick. The press is absolutely back now, confidence will be sky high after that what a brilliant performance where we barely gave them a sniff. 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Fucking magic that. The only thing that was a negative for me was the stream I watched made me suffer through the absolutely worst fucking commentary I’ve ever heard in my life, that thick fucking cunt Ray Hudson - jesus fucking wept what an insufferable prick. The press is absolutely back now, confidence will be sky high after that what a brilliant performance where we barely gave them a sniff. 

I heard him on the first one I found and immediately switched over, hes AWFUL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Schmeichel saying the handball should have been given for Burn's goal. Still a cunt.

Watching that replay at the time it looked like it hit lascelles and hakimis hands at the exact same time. 

• Like 4

I didn't know about that. Carragher saying he got Longstaff's number about a year ago cos Longstaff has been through similar injuries to his son and he wanted him to speak to his kid about how you get through bad periods. Canny kid.

• Like 1