Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog

TheTacoTaker

Is this thread worthy of the Gold section?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

And he will murder again.

It's "and he will kill again" - copyright David Lynch, Twin Peaks.  Make of that what you will.  

Anyway, the majority have spoken and were are not staying here.  Good luck fellow NUFC fans, all the best and all that.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

This reminds me of when Ant walked and we spent a couple of days hanging around on N-O, wondering if it was our new home.

Thank fuck it wasn’t! 

Its nice to be appreciated :love:

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Lasted six hours. 

giphy-6.webp

I thought it might work here, sorry I was wrong.  Perhaps a couple may stay or read.

But think about this....we are all just NUFC fans.  We were leaving a well known blog for reasons that are well known now (but also the server will likely be shut down tomorrow or very soon) 

Quite frankly based on your "Geordie welcome" I got this entirely wrong or you guys did. 

If you want to interrogate fellow fans there are plenty of us who would normally be up for it (and I was)

But it has been a tough day for most of us, for understandable reasons. 

I could not give a shit what you think of me.  If you just want your little clique then have at it. 

Most people in our little clique think you are mostly a bunch of twats now - in just 6 hrs....

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Dougle said:

I was quite impressed when the bloke turned up.  But he couldn’t take the mildest of ribbing.

And the strange fuckers who followed in seemed to think they’d stepped on dog shite.

It is not a question of ribbing in general (we can do that too)

Understanding our circumstances today/yesterday would have shown a bit of class though.

• Jaysus... 2

5 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

It is not a question of ribbing in general (we can do that too)

Understanding our circumstances today/yesterday would have shown a bit of class though.

Fuck Off.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, sammynb said:

That was strange but it was also obvious that people didn't know what had happened to Ed and the reason for your "well known" blogs demise.

Good luck with it Tacofellow.

Aye, rolling up with "Im sure you all know whats going on" was somewhat presumptuous.

I've never heard of this blog and had zero reason to go and find out either.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sammynb said:

That was strange but it was also obvious that people didn't know what had happened to Ed and the reason for your "well known" blogs demise.

Good luck with it Tacofellow.

It was posted right here assuming you can check back and read.  I didn't post it all but it is all on this thread to see if your cared to check.

41 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

Anyway, good luck and good health all.  Last you will see of me on here.  

One last thing before you go please....and I swear there is substance to this question, its not utter nonsense. 

Do you wipe sitting or standing up? 

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

It was posted right here assuming you can check back and read.  I didn't post it all but it is all on this thread to see if your cared to check.

Mate, Fist said something inappropriate, had a read of the link and then appologised and TBH, that enlightened the rest of us.

It looks like you turned up to merely flounce off, that's cool if that's you're thing but some of this behaviour seems more like "we're here! Oh no we're not and we don't like you."

Great for kindergarden but a light hearted Newcastle forum, renown for taking the piss out of our team and each other, you probably should have guessed the reaction.

You point out I could have check back and had a read, YOU could have had more than a glance at any of the thread on this board and seen exactly what was coming, so who is in the wrong here?

As I said, good luck, howay the lads, hope you find a suitable home, maybe go set up something like you had, Ed can probably give you all the code and data, that way it will feel like home.

• Like 7