Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog

TheTacoTaker

Is this thread worthy of the Gold section?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Must admit I had read Ed Harrison's blog posts in the past (via NewsNow links) and was aware that he had been ill for many years.  However, by the time I got here, they had come and gone. 

Clearly MF upset them (of course :smile:), but it is absolutely clear that they can

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by CBC

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, TheTacoTaker said:

Hi EGB,

I could have been wrong about this.  Perhaps it is a just a test.  I don't know if we are welcome here or not really.

I would have thought that a load of NUFC refugees (true fans) would not face an interrogation on day one.  Sure most of it is in good humour.

Perhaps they are scared....it reminds me of a Doors song - "They got the guns but we got the numbers"  

Cheeky cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

image.thumb.png.430ab31896e5bb873a0a4b7d842fe289.png

:lol:

They should ask mumsnet to start an NUFC room for them. 

In all seriousness they're all STILL welcome on here, but you've got to not be a giant vagina about it. 

• Haha 6

i'm not sure what they were expecting from a sparsely-populated newcastle forum. i dob't think the welcome was anywhere near as bad as some get. 

they could learn a thing or two from poor albert smith. every post he makes promoting the latest fight is met with a barrage of gifs, ridicule and insults  - never put him off. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

image.png.3ef69079a93d5ec5d9e32c8d722cbd00.png

image.png.c5ef694c3926a21bf68d9661f0478563.png

Lads, if any of you are reading this then you can lick my sweaty ball sack you bunch of dribbling fucking cunts.

If they're willing to call me young, I'm willing to forgive them anything :lol:  

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

image.png.3ef69079a93d5ec5d9e32c8d722cbd00.png

image.png.c5ef694c3926a21bf68d9661f0478563.png

Lads, if any of you are reading this then you can lick my sweaty ball sack you bunch of dribbling fucking cunts.

:lol:

have you got a link to where you're reading this? 

Call it extreme if you like, but the WhatsApp group have read the recent posts and have proposed to hit us hard and hit us fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm not sure what they were expecting from a sparsely-populated newcastle forum. i dob't think the welcome was anywhere near as bad as some get. 

they could learn a thing or two from poor albert smith. every post he makes promoting the latest fight is met with a barrage of gifs, ridicule and insults  - never put him off. 

You need to wind your neck in, potty mouth.

image.png.d2f133786461a3baf4247c11b503e273.png

• Haha 4

I thought it was Fist and Gemmill not realising that Ed was ill that was the final nail in the coffin.

But, no it was potty mouth Dr Gloom calling them cunts that pushed them over the edge.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

If we are perceived young they all must be about 80 - which kinda makes sense now.

Aye but I don’t think they actually spent much time browsing the forum (like they claimed) if it came as a surprise

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Were they maybe hoping for some Cocoon type rejuvenation?

I can only assume the old people from cocoon that decided to leave Earth found it easier to settle on the alien planet than this lot did on Toontastic. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I thought it was Fist and Gemmill not realising that Ed was ill that was the final nail in the coffin.

But, no it was potty mouth Dr Gloom calling them cunts that pushed them over the edge.

In my defence, how the FUCK was I supposed to know about the bloke's illness.

But I'd still argue that my post is less insensitive than them reading the bloke's final post on his blog, and jumping to the comments section and posting "here's a link to the new discord server we've set up".

• Haha 5