Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog

TheTacoTaker

Is this thread worthy of the Gold section?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

image.png.3ef69079a93d5ec5d9e32c8d722cbd00.png

image.png.c5ef694c3926a21bf68d9661f0478563.png

Lads, if any of you are reading this then you can lick my sweaty ball sack you bunch of dribbling fucking cunts.

Where are getting that from ??

:lol: What the fuck was this about?

So a bloke come on announcing their world famous blog (I and I’m sure many hadn’t heard of, but that’s neither here nor there) closed down, which going off his latter posts meant we should have given them a national day of mourning or acted like their family had just died. Then after a few hours announced him and his best friend club had decided they wouldn’t grace us with their presence and that we’re all a bunch of cunts and soopafan’ed on the way out - again expecting the response would be apologetic and full of empathy :lol:. Get a fucking grip. Do their mammys make them a nice packed lunch, and ensure their scarf is on nice and snug before they go to the match? 

• Haha 10

Yanks man, precious about language but absolutely A-OK to shoot up schools.

Oh and they absolutely do not do gallows humour, I recall when Columbia Shuttle blew up, me and Dan were members of a US board and he (aged 14) made the mistake of posting the dandruff/head and shoulders on the beach joke, Christ the visceral outrage was tremendous.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Oh and they absolutely do not do gallows humour, I recall when Columbia Shuttle blew up, me and Dan were members of a US board and he (aged 14) made the mistake of posting the dandruff/head and shoulders on the beach joke, Christ the visceral outrage was tremendous.

Was about to make that point. Sense of humour (spelled correctly if they're still lurking) is removed at birth (if that is even still permitted in the Bible belt).

Prissy wankers. 

• Haha 5

The nufcblog guys are alright, been plenty of threats, fighting, banter, arguing, ribbing and all that stuff on there over the years. Just think your forum is a bit different (nothing wrong with that) than what that blog was. Don't think you guys meant any malice at all, didn't come across that way anyway.

We aren't all wet flannels but if you want to see us like that, well you're a bunch of cunts anyway 😉 haha was an interesting read back on this thread though that's for sure! May not use this much but all the best.

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I was going to say, I bet they’re fucking septics and a few swears (of all things) is what offends them 

8 minutes ago, Adamn92 said:

The nufcblog guys are alright, been plenty of threats, fighting, banter, arguing, ribbing and all that stuff on there over the years. Just think your forum is a bit different (nothing wrong with that) than what that blog was. Don't think you guys meant any malice at all, didn't come across that way anyway.

We aren't all wet flannels but if you want to see us like that, well you're a bunch of cunts anyway 😉 haha was an interesting read back on this thread though that's for sure! May not use this much but all the best.

Reported - Inappropriate language (he said "guys" - Mods, do your fucking stuff)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

image.thumb.png.430ab31896e5bb873a0a4b7d842fe289.png

I stand by this. It's like walking into the Raby - There's a definite whiff of incest, stale tabs and oven chips about the place. Banjo shaggers to a man.

For the record I resent being called a yank, I'm from Elswick. The only gun I ever took into school shot chunks of tatey.

And to answer the shite question - sitting - there are only three allowable exceptions - 1) You have knees that physically don't bend, 2) You're under 5 years old, 3) You have a severe learning disability.

Any fully functional adult that stands to wipe their arse probably pulls their pants fully down to have a piss as well. There are registers for people like that.

• Haha 16

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I stand by this. It's like walking into the Raby - There's a definite whiff of incest, stale tabs and oven chips about the place. Banjo shaggers to a man.

For the record I resent being called a yank, I'm from Elswick. The only gun I ever took into school shot chunks of tatey.

And to answer the shite question - sitting - there are only three allowable exceptions - 1) You have knees that physically don't bend, 2) You're under 5 years old, 3) You have a severe learning disability.

Any fully functional adult that stands to wipe their arse probably pulls their pants fully down to have a piss as well. There are registers for people like that.

Who do you normally post as on here though? 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Well if nothing else, you know how to wipe your arse.

Couldn't agree more though, grown adults standing up to wipe their arse are INSANE.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Who do you normally post as on here though? 

Nobody. It's my first post. I'd never even heard of the place until this morning, and saw that people from the blog had already been on, called cunts and then left.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Odours do tend to follow the source around. Next time try having a shower before you migrate.

• Haha 4