Eddie and Mad Dog's Apathetic Parisian Party Poopers v Turn It Up, Bring The Moyes (Yo, I Don't Understand Why West Ham's Playin' [With Bubbles])

sammynb

I fucking hate international breaks, so our Glorious Geordie Boys to rip one up these bubble blowin cunts to help us get over the break.

No tired legs here, hang your piss stained bed sheets out to dry, in Eddiewe trust, he's the man with a plan, onwards and upwards.

GIF by Sausage Party

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Site called footyfull.com

Must be a gas leak in here as my eyes are very watery watching this. Beer must have saved my emotions last night :lol: 

The match official has not even come out of the tunnel yet. The bubbles are popping in your face. Enjoy the win over PSG.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Think I mentioned it elsewhere but Callum Wilson has committed to doing the Carlton Fresh Prince dance if he scores.

image.gif.8bd0ec1df4bc47b624092a08a9f5ca28.gif

Me when Wilson is doing his third Carlton dance of the weekend:200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cmvn8p51pfkw0ou7eslz7

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’ll take a point here and a win against Palace at home, please 

6 points or Howe wants stringing up IMO. I'm not having a night like last night be spoiled by that frog-eyed, Scottish gimp and JWP. Fuck that.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Think I mentioned it elsewhere but Callum Wilson has committed to doing the Carlton Fresh Prince dance if he scores.

image.gif.8bd0ec1df4bc47b624092a08a9f5ca28.gif

Fuck Wilson doing the Carlton fresh prince dance, I want to see him, clock around his neck, swaggering around like Falvor Flav.