Eddies Injury Ravaged European Trailblazers v Gary O’Neils Black Country Wimpy Wolves

Holden McGroin

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Hows our number 10 playing a backpass 90% of the time ffs, hook him for Willock, lets get the Joe and WIllock on the LW magic again

I don't get the need to hate one of our players. Funny at first but just a bit flat now. Loved ASM as much as any fan but hating on one of our best players just doesn't make sense.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I don't get the need to hate one of our players. Funny at first but just a bit flat now. Loved ASM as much as any fan but hating on one of our best players just doesn't make sense.

Nothing I said was wrong this match, i'm allowed an opinion, stop trying to tie everything I say to ASM

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Especially when the current number 10 is putting up numbers that the former number 10 could only dream of, even though he's playing in Saudi.

• Jaysus... 1

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Nothing I said was wrong this match, i'm allowed an opinion, stop trying to tie to ASM

The problem is that you do. Gordon has played well today. Only player who has been questionable is Trippier. That critical point is valid when put alongside the fact Trippier is one of our best players. You seem to go out your way to have a go at Gordon. It is just a bit toxic. No-one watching this, without an agenda, would have commented either way on 'OUR number 10'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I don’t get signing the likes of Hall and Livramento if you aren’t going to use them in situations like this. 

It's getting stranger by the day how little time they're getting. Looks like we're playing this season with the same squad as last time around. 

• Like 1