Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Exactly.  I said to the BIL its the intent.  His retort was 'Havertz intent was to block the ball'  WTF

He sounds like he’s the new Talksport in your world. The fucking SCAB 

• Haha 5

I couldn’t watch the game but as a German have to say that people seem to be very wrong about Havertz.

He is actually even more of an über-cunt than people are saying. He is very well into Twattuso, Twatterazi and Poyet territory of cuntishness.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Just watched this, the way Eddie says it is SO funny, so deadpan.

Agree about it seeming like Howe isn't a fan of Arteta anyway which is another reason to love the bloke.

You get the impression from a lot of the managers that, behind closed doors at least, they're probably alright, even the proper football pervs like Guardiola. Arteta really really seems like hes going to be a twat all day long regardless of context.

Football pervs :lol: 

I get the impression Pep is sound as fuck.  I love how he lives in the centre of Manchester and not some massive shag pad next to Fish in the cuntry.  

When Klopp first came to the PL I thought he was a breathe of fresh air and liked him.  I bet away from being Liverpool manager he can be alright and you can have a laugh with him.

Fully agree with Arteta though. Heeeesss Hembarrasing.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Just watched this, the way Eddie says it is SO funny, so deadpan.

Agree about it seeming like Howe isn't a fan of Arteta anyway which is another reason to love the bloke.

You get the impression from a lot of the managers that, behind closed doors at least, they're probably alright, even the proper football pervs like Guardiola. Arteta really really seems like hes going to be a twat all day long regardless of context.

He’s another Klopp. All Mr Nice Guy when it’s going well and an absolute cunt when the opponents have had the temerity to beat them. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

It’s weird. He seemed quite meek when he was a player.  Now he is an angry whopper.

Early in his career at Arsenal, less so at Everton.

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Think yourself lucky, sugartits. 

I spent the entire match sat on the bog, drinking pints of water, only to have them turn brown, warm up, and fall out of my arse a few minutes later. 

When I finally dried up I couldn’t feel my legs and the walk from shitter to bedroom was like Joey Deacon at a disco. 

Sounded like you were on a train there for a moment?

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

think we need to set up a gofundme page to keep ewerk flying over from the emerald Isle.

oh and build a big fuck off wall round gloom's pad down there in the smoke

I’m pretty much the anti-Gloom. Maybe the Patreon money should be spent on buying me a season ticket?

Right, so where’s good in town to get a shitty stick drawing tattoo of the victory celebration photo?

• Haha 7

Someone should knock up a version of that meme of the two shots of the dude in the orange parker with the appropriate captions for Gloom attending SJP and ewerk attending SJP respectively :D 

I’ve tried to do it this morning but I can’t even find a picture of it 🤪

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Someone should knock up a version of that meme of the two shots of the dude in the orange parker with the appropriate captions for Gloom attending SJP and ewerk attending SJP respectively :D 

I’ve tried to do it this morning but I can’t even find a picture of it 🤪

:lol:

So your efforts amounted to

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Edit: curse you @PaddockLad  

Edited by MrBass
Curse PL
  • Haha 2

That Haverts tackle was a proper cowards tackle tbh, someone with no fucking guts puts a diving tackle like that in the vampiric looking cunt. 

Him staying on probably helped us win in the end cos it galvanised us and he was proper honking all game anyway the shite waste of money 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

That Haverts tackle was a proper cowards tackle tbh, someone with no fucking guts puts a diving tackle like that in the vampiric looking cunt. 

Him staying on probably helped us win in the end cos it galvanised us and he was proper honking all game anyway the shite waste of money 

Its seriously fired up the crowd

Plus him staying on helped us because he's fucking beyond gash

• Like 1

Just now, strawb said:

Yeah the crowd seemed quiet up till that point, think Neville was right in commentary they'd had a decent half and we’re probably in control of the game. As usual what happens on the pitch directly affects the atmosphere. 

I’ve heard all the justifications and explanations of why or why not the goal should’ve stood. At the time my immediate  thought was there us about three things they could disallow it for so they’re bound to go with at least one of them. Am still utterly astounded that they didn’t. And am still not sure it wasn’t a foul on Gabriel. But hey, who gives a flying fuck? :D 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah the crowd seemed quiet up till that point, think Neville was right in commentary they'd had a decent half and we’re probably in control of the game. As usual what happens on the pitch directly affects the atmosphere. 

I’ve heard all the justifications and explanations of why or why not the goal should’ve stood. At the time my immediate  thought was there us about three things they could disallow it for so they’re bound to go with at least one of them. Am still utterly astounded that they didn’t. And am still not sure it wasn’t a foul on Gabriel. But hey, who gives a flying fuck? :D 

never seen the east stand so volatile after that tackle went in before.

pretty fair to say that up till that point and being midway between our standing section and the away support that arsenal were louder, never heard the fuckers once after that.

oh and a perfectly good goal!   :lol:

• Like 2