Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

We support the ongoing efforts of Chief Refereeing Officer, Howard Webb and would welcome working together to achieve the world-class officiating standards our league demands.

Should read

We support the ongoing efforts of Chief Refereeing Officer, Howard Webb and would welcome working together to achieve the the outcomes we, along with the rest of the big 6 demand.

• Haha 4

Well I missed portions of the game and most of this thread, but still feel the need to say what an incredible team this is. To have gotten the results they have over these run of fixtures and the challenges the squad has faced, to keep finding the fight and energy, incredible. 

Not a surprise at all that Arsenal and Arteta have made complete tits out of themselves. Cherry on top. 

Bruno really does need to cut out some of the petulance long term, but you know what considering what Havertz did and how absolutely hilarious the fall out has been from Arteta, good on him! 

• Like 4

Side note to all the drama, I hope Bruno cops a behind closed door bollocking and some sort of punishment for his petulance in the forearm bump on Jorginho. Secondly I hope noone outside the team ever hears anything about that punishment. The Howe way or the highway.

• Like 4

monday fucking morning and I can't decide now what was the better, being at a tense, blood and thunder game (love a bit of that me!) with a well deserved victory at the end of it, or the 40 hours of subsequent fallout, both hilarious and cringingly embarrassing in equal measures.  :lol:

anyway....

Screenshot_20231106_080500_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 9

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

monday fucking morning and I can't decide now what was the better, being at a tense, blood and thunder game (love a bit of that me!) with a well deserved victory at the end of it, or the 40 hours of subsequent fallout, both hilarious and cringingly embarrassing in equal measures.  :lol:

anyway....

Screenshot_20231106_080500_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Match cam is up.   :nufc:

Watching that tackle on Longstaff in real time boils my piss actually. All the fucking fuss about the (on balance, correct) VAR decision when it how can anybody say honestly Havartz shouldn't have been sent off for dangerous play? Right in fornt of the lego headed cunt too, but he keeps quiet about that one. I fuckiong hope Arsenal implode, although I don't think they will as they are a very good side. 

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.ef7a6505453961f619d12ccfcc91fa45.png

This narrative of us constantly benefiting from VAR and dodgy ref calls is becoming all too common for me. How many points did we lose last season from dodgy decisions? Liverpool away, Palace at home being blatant examples. Even Liverpool at home this season with TAA and the definite second yellow he should have gotten.

I reckon for every one borderline decision that went our way there is at least one blatant one that went against us.

There is a proper small club mentality from all of the supposed big clubs and it's excellent to see.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Imagine loving Kai Havertz.

shushed someone, went two footed, studs high into Longstaff and only got a yellow. What else did he do that game?

Just now, Dazzler said:

shushed someone, went two footed, studs high into Longstaff and only got a yellow. What else did he do that game?

Steered clear of Dan Burn.

• Haha 7