The Giant Black And Yellow, Banana Looking, Bratwurst Sucking Mo Fos v Eddies Pumped Up, Patched Up, Paper Thin Geordie A Squad

Holden McGroin

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hall booked for fuck all but this lot have stopped us breaking about 5 times with no booking. Bring in AI refs

It's embarrassing, a disgrace.

;)

• Haha 5

It's unfortunate that we're trailing but can't say that they didn't deserve a goal. We clearly setup to keep things tight and hold some attacking firepower in reserve for the backend of the game. It's a decent plan, let's hope it works out.

Same as the first game then, we're still very much in the contest.

• Like 1

The amount of luck in their goal is crazy. In saying that they do deserve to lead.

We'll look and play differently second half.

They're showing the replay to their goal a million times on the international feed. We could've done a lot of things better to prevent it. (Which I suppose is the case for almost every goal ever once you watch it back twenty times.)

Main thing that sticks out other than Schar and Lascelles being out of position was Hall not being strong enough to win possession from the little knock down header. He let the ball run across the front of him and maybe took a bump in the back from their attacker to nudge him off the ball. Needed to be strong and win it and sort out the clearance. You could see on the replay that his teammates expected him to clear it so sort of stopped for a half-second which opened the space into which the little pullback cross came once Hall fluffed his chance to get it clear.

Not dirty at the youngster. He seems a proper talent. These matches are all about the experience and enjoying the battle for us at this stage. Learning experience for him that he'll benefit from in the long run.

Edited by toonotl

Interesting that Howe has shot his bullet immediately at halftime. I thought he might hold them for a moment.

Sunderland levels of crowd behaviour here btw. Cheesy chip boxes released.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Not dirty at the youngster. He seems a proper talent. These matches are all about the experience and enjoying the battle for us at this stage. Learning experience for the him that he'll benefit from in the long run.

I know it's in the box here, so a little different, but you have to think him being on a yellow influences the way he plays. In the back on his mind he's always thinking I can't be too physical and that applies regardless of the location. It's why I really hate having any defenders on yellows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Fucking hell their fans have launched a shit load of tennis balls, what is that in protest to?

Steffi Graf

• Haha 5