The Giant Black And Yellow, Banana Looking, Bratwurst Sucking Mo Fos v Eddies Pumped Up, Patched Up, Paper Thin Geordie A Squad

Holden McGroin

I will be delighted if we finish 3rd and get into the Europa League KOs.

PSG beating Milan at the minute so if we beat Milan at home (which we can) then we are guaranteed 3rd and with our knockout form we could do very well in the Europa

While I would love us to progress to a KO stage in the Champions League and would never turn it down, wouldn't it be great if we could go all the way in the Europa!

Dortmund look like group winners

• Like 1

21 days till the PSG game. If Botman and Isak are back by then things could look a lot rosier. The cheese-eating surrender monkeys are there to be beaten. And we can beat Milan at home - nee bother  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That;s it. The experts will all be saying how we are out and it was blah blah.  Totally ignoring like the first game that we are playing a shit hot established CL side.

We were expected the lose every game and look out of our depth. We have not been. The two loses could have went either way, just like the PSG could have if they taken their chances when they came. Eddie Howe has been such a revelation. Tino, Burn and  Bruno have been golden nuggets that have done far better than expected to varying degrees. I feel proud of our club. Sad not to have won but not let down. I love the fact that I believe in the project. I love the fact that I really like our players. We are currently living the good days with NUFC at the minute and I know it. It feels great. It feels exciting. It feels positive. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

We were expected the lose every game and look out of our depth. We have not been. The two loses could have went either way, just like the PSG could have if they taken their chances when they came. Eddie Howe has been such a revelation. Tino, Burn and  Bruno have been golden nuggets that have done far better than expected to varying degrees. I feel proud of our club. Sad not to have won but not let down. I love the fact that I believe in the project. I love the fact that I really like our players. We are currently living the good days with NUFC at the minute and I know it. It feels great. It feels exciting. It feels positive. 

When we lost the first game the next day the media gave fuck all respect to Dortmund. It was all about us being brought back down to earth. Back in our box etc. 

Last two games v an established CL side who are class we have held our own for large periods and not embarrassed ourselves at all. For that I'm proud. We cannot ask for more. 

• Like 2

Let’s be honest. Paris will be too much for us away so I think the best we can hope for is a win v Milan which *might* get us into third. But then I expect Milan to take something from Dortmund at the san siro.  Fuck knows but I think we are looking likely to finish bottom. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

Just now, VincentLee said:

Well we will if you keep starting march threads, that's for sure!

Vincent, you’re new to Toontastic. I get it.  You don’t understand the natural pecking order and respect you should give the number 1 poster on this board. I’m going to let this slide. Just this once though. 

• Haha 12

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Vincent, you’re new to Toontastic. I get it.  You don’t understand the natural pecking order and respect you should give the number 1 poster on this board. I’m going to let this slide. Just this once though. 

Did he say something to Diego21

• Haha 7

I know this is controversial, and I know I have not posted enough to rock the boat, however, can we break the tradition once and get @Holden McGroin to start the next game thread? I have a really good feeling that it could work. I genuinely believe in him. He has been extremely lucky. No red for Bruno, a win at Man U with the most dubious line up for as long as I can remember. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I know this is controversial, and I know I have not posted enough to rock the boat, however, can we break the tradition once and get @Holden McGroin to start the next game thread? I have a really good feeling that it could work. I genuinely believe in him. He has been extremely lucky. No red for Bruno, a win at Man U with the most dubious line up for as long as I can remember. 

Boom, too late.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

BBC Sport showing their usual colours, wall to wall Man U on that site normally but here they are getting it wrong, probably taken down now I'd guess?

IMG_20231107_204813.thumb.jpg.2fd8e907fdb4e3aa4a7ce1b31409f7be.jpg

Could they not fucking read? It's not as if the banner wasn't big enough nor hard enough to translate. 

• Like 1

“You don’t care about the sport — all you care about is money!”

"Another banner depicted FIFA president Gianni Infantino flanked on either side by Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi and Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli. The banner showed Infantino wearing a cap stating, “Cash rules everything about me,” while Al-Khelaifi was depicted with money stuck in his ears. A book with the title “How to kill the football” was shown between Infantino and Agnelli."

9 hours ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Do I like that. Do I like that. 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Let’s be honest. Paris will be too much for us away so I think the best we can hope for is a win v Milan which *might* get us into third. But then I expect Milan to take something from Dortmund at the san siro.  Fuck knows but I think we are looking likely to finish bottom. 

That’s the spirit