The Giant Black And Yellow, Banana Looking, Bratwurst Sucking Mo Fos v Eddies Pumped Up, Patched Up, Paper Thin Geordie A Squad

Holden McGroin

3-0 flatters them over two legs. We had loads  of the ball in both games and created four very good chances against them which we should have scored. Need to score them at this level. Fine margins etc

• Like 4

Just now, toonotl said:

Unfortunate. A moral victory for the Germans. It's been coming.

They've been waiting since 1945 to feel morally superior. Good for them. It's horse shit, but good for them all the same.

• Haha 1

Just now, Renton said:

We've just put Mipey on. Is this child abuse? 

It’s an unbelievable experience for him. Plus the game has gone now and he’s the only one on the bench to call on.  

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Joelinton scores his header and it's a different game. Fine margins at this level 

Aye, he puts that in and we probably have another 5/10 minutes on top. Got to think this group is a case of “what might have been?” With regards to the injuries 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Absolutely no chance of winning this cup anyway. Fair chance of winning the EL if we enter it. Got the PSG memories. We'll be back some time soon. 

It’s not gone yet. Win our last two games and we’ll have a chance as we’ll have beaten psg on our head to head 

Just now, Renton said:

Absolutely no chance of winning this cup anyway. Fair chance of winning the EL if we enter it. Got the PSG memories. We'll be back some time soon. 

Would be nice to stay into the next round, though, both for the FFP and to attract players in January.  But the threadbare bench shows where we're ahead of schedule and stretched to cover the number of matches we're facing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Joelinton scores his header and it's a different game. Fine margins at this level 

Think I said on the Joelinton thread if this lad could score he'd be world class. He can't though. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s not gone yet. Win our last two games and we’ll have a chance as we’ll have beaten psg on our head to head 

Gonna get bummed to the afterlife in Paris I fear. 

Aye. Joelinton needed to bury his chance.  You must score your big chances at this level. Especially away from home.  

oh well. It’s been a ride.  Let’s try and beat Liverpool once this season ffs. 

• Like 1

As I was saying before they rudely interrupted me by scoring, I’m looking at this jaunt in the CL as great experience, for both players and coaching team. 

If we drop in to the UEFA, or whatever it’s called, so be it. 

These lads, to a man, can be proud of themselves getting us here, and their fantastic efforts in the matches. 

May the Sausage be with you, lads. 
giphy.gif

• Like 5

I feel quite hard done by over the two legs. They’re a quality side but it never felt like they controlled either game for long periods. We were in both games, just didn’t take our chances. Shame but a great experience for the lads 

• Like 2

We've been unlucky across the two matches but Dortmund have quality in key positions and made it count. Seeing us play in the CL is still like a kind of out of body experience or something. Doesn't seem real. We've given a great account of ourselves in all matches so far. Happy with that.

• Like 3