senor enrique's qatari bankrolled, sulking parisian wannabees v monsieur eddie's guerriers saoudiens noirs et blancs.

thebrokendoll

Just now, Wayne said:

We deserved to win. Despite our lack off roster, we did everything right.

They shamelessly stole our labor. They ruined the efforts of our lads. Fuck Ivan Bebek.

Okay, Tex.

• Haha 3

Normally you have one jobs worth telling you why the ref made the decision and why it's correct. It goes to show you how fucked it was when everyone is in universal agreement (with the exception of the RTG board who'll be wanking to a blackout state)

• Like 2

Just now, NJS said:

Delaney is on SSN - I want to kill him. 

"Blah blah blah Saudi Arabia and war crimes. Blah blah blah human rights. Oh by the way have you seen these beautiful photos of me at the world cup? Where was it? Not important, mate."

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Is there a better pundit than McCoist? He's fucking mint, and for an ex-mackem too.

Howe is struggling not to call the ref a prick. Unbelievably professional.

On McCoist, aye. Loves the game and least thinks before he speaks to try and see beyond his inherent biases. 

On the Ref, disagree. Maybe something went down earlier but from what I caught late on he dealt with the PSG shithousery pretty well right up until someone from the VAR team had a word in his ear for the late penalty. I don't think for a second that was his decision to award it. Cunt shat it, but was under extreme pressure imho.

It's honestly a completely ridiculous decision. Clear and obvious error though folks. Must be. Otherwise why was it overturned? What a joke.

Why do we have VAR? It has made the game objectively worse and there is a howler of astronomical proportions almost every single week.

It either needs to be used for offsides only or scrapped completely. It's a good idea in theory but so often the people using it are complete clowns with no brains or backbone. A tool is only as useful as the person using it. It's not a magic wand that makes spastic cunts suddenly make sound decisions. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Point stands. We played on the back foot for most of the game with limited resources. Was it a pen, no, was it a good call, no. Fact is that we were 'lucky' on many occasions. I said that it was probably a fairer reflection over the two Dortmond games that we got something out of it. You cannot watch that game and say it was a solid win.

Do you always think a result should reflect the overall balance of play?

You beige fucker.

To me this ref is up there with Alf Fucking Gray.

On the payroll

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

On McCoist, aye. Loves the game and least thinks before he speaks to try and see beyond his inherent biases. 

On the Ref, disagree. Maybe something went down earlier but from what I caught late on he dealt with the PSG shithousery pretty well right up until someone from the VAR team had a word in his ear for the late penalty. I don't think for a second that was his decision to award it. Cunt shat it, but was under extreme pressure imho.

McCoist is more of a light hearted colour commentator. Seems like a top bloke.  Plus he banged Patsy Kensit.

*high five *

• Haha 3

I have a colleague who is an ex-referee and supervising refereeing and referees in the Bundesliga at weekends including VAR nowadays. He says that’s ridiculous what is happening on the European level  and it’s something he doesn’t want to be involved in.

6 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Do you always think a result should reflect the overall balance of play?

You beige fucker.

To me this ref is up there with Alf Fucking Gray.

On the payroll

Dougie is steaming! 😂

A bad decision robbed us but they had about 4 clear goals they’d normally score on another day. And that’s just in the second half.