gravel voiced dychey and his irritatingly resilient, bowl swirling blue shites v mellifluous eddie's heroic, decimated squad of black and white grunts.

thebrokendoll

31 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Do you lot do any work?  I mean there is a cluster of you who just comment constantly and somehow keep up with all the fucking threads.  

How the fuck do you do it?

I try to limit myself to only posting when I’m on A and B roads- they tend to have more cyclists who slow you down pretty well by the time they’re going under the second axles. 

• Haha 11

19 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I work at a computer with a privacy panel on it, so I can do what the fuck I want.

GIF by South Park

I've noted before how certain posters go on radio silence around five o'clock. :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've noted before how certain posters go on radio silence around five o'clock. :lol:

Others, meanwhile, appear to hate their home life just as much as their workplace 

:cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Others, meanwhile, appear to hate their home life just as much as their workplace 

:cuppa:

:lol: I used to post on my many hard earned breaks. Robin robin's GIFs sustaining me when on a long, long night shift. (As well posting at home rather than watching half the shite on TV). 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: I used to post on my many hard earned breaks. Robin robin's GIFs sustaining me when on a long, long night shift. (As well posting at home rather than watching half the shite on TV). 

I was taking about myself btw. Toontastic has proved a trusted distraction from work/home life over the years :lol: 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

Do you lot do any work?  I mean there is a cluster of you who just comment constantly and somehow keep up with all the fucking threads.  

Work smart, not hard. Most of my stuff is automated as much as possible. I work from home and only join online meetings when it's absolutely necessary. I can do this shit at the same time as processes are running in the background. Hell I can educate you ingrates while on some of the absolutely necessary meetings.

2 hours ago, trophyshy said:

Oh my, oh my, my poor trophyshy. I really do pity you. There are a clique of us who have risen above the confines of this mortal coil and transcended into the realm of professional loafing. It's not easy, it takes a certain type of person who has no passion for work and who has successfully managed their work responsibilities to relatively trivial inputs in order to survive. I myself have managed this over three career jobs over 20 years doing this. Middle job was a challenge because the internet blocked this site but hey that's what phones are for. 

Doesn't stop me be the best performing employee in my role so fuck knows how bad my peers are. Probably over-loafed which is a risk. 

• Haha 8

I do concur with the general pant pissing on the last couple of pages here in that this group of players has probably reached their phyiscal limit, and the reaminder of the month could be very painful.

Don't think we should be writing off the league though. Even if more poor results follow. We're still in touching distance and post January with players back we will look a very different team. A lot will happen between then and the end of the season.

Europe is and should remain a target, CL would be a bonus like last season. This baptism of fire season will do wonders for us long term.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

page hearts GIF

• Haha 3