Newcastle United vs Fulham FC

Gemmill

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, well, well. Here's RobinRobin not so secretly hoping OTF slips into the "long sleep" so we win in perpetuity. So much for antipodean fraternity. 1829747616_giphy(5).gif.12f62e87151ce9c279ee31c5dc711fd2.gif

Harsh. Just suggested he should have some respite care every time we play. 

As an incentive (although not sure a true supporter should need one) 

Sexy Temptation Island GIF by RTL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Harsh. Just suggested he should have some respite care every time we play. 

As an incentive (although not sure a true supporter should need one) 

Sexy Temptation Island GIF by RTL

andy samberg snl GIF

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Btw watch Silva get destroyed by the FA for his post match comments whilst Arteta gets away with it. 

Tbf I think Silva had even less of a case to defend than Arteta. It was as clear a red as I've seen since Havertz didn't get one he should've (It's always Longstaff getting cleaved in twain the poor cunt).

The fact he's trying to argue against it because Lascelles accidentally clattered their player a few minutes before is just the strawest of strawmen. 

At least you can sort of understand Arteta's argument, even if you don't agree with it. There was a lot going on there, even though the right decision was made in the end. That said, fuck that lego headed cunt and fuck SIlva too. Bad losers.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, OTF said:

Didn't mention it earlier but I was in hospital for this one (woke up in an attempt to watch it which was not very successful) and I'm definitely not reading anything superstitious into it nor offering to be back for any subsequent games!

Fantastic result obviously, so happy for Miley, such a deserved goal. We should have scored more on the balance of chances created. Good for Dubravka to get a clean sheet, made a good save when Joelinton slid the perfect through ball for them! 

Hope you're feeling better, mate. All the best.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2023 at 12:54, The Fish said:

Newcastle flop in Champs' League good news for Fulham (friendsoffulham.com)

Some of them are measured, some are VERY confident.

Some are genuinely suggesting that jumping your hip into someone's face isn't a red, but putting your arm across your opponents chest while challenging for the ball is a definite red card offence. It's all a conspiracy, VAR helping out the big teams again and all that. 

• Haha 4

Silva is an absolute helmet and always has been, one of the most blatant red cards you will ever see in a game and he’s whinging that it wasn’t a red but the accidental elbow you see 2-3 times a week was :lol:.

Too much of this in football now man Fulham got absolutely fucking pumped just take the lickings and move on. He managed a couple of wins against some of the disorganized rabble at the bottom of the table then went up against a good side with a far better manager. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Some are genuinely suggesting that jumping your hip into someone's face isn't a red, but putting your arm across your opponents chest while challenging for the ball is a definite red card offence. It's all a conspiracy, VAR helping out the big teams again and all that. 

They’re right about one thing: we’re fucking massive 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Silva is an absolute helmet and always has been, one of the most blatant red cards you will ever see in a game and he’s whinging that it wasn’t a red but the accidental elbow you see 2-3 times a week was :lol:.

Too much of this in football now man Fulham got absolutely fucking pumped just take the lickings and move on. He managed a couple of wins against some of the disorganized rabble at the bottom of the table then went up against a good side with a far better manager. 

Let's imagine Lascelles was even a yellow card offence (it wasn't), how does that justify, in any way, Raul's leaping bum attack?

Two of our goals came from open play, which even with a man disadvantage they should have done better on. 

Tofu and gravlax munching arseholes.

• Like 5

Jimenez was A. Out of control B. Using excessive force. C. Endangering an opponent…

It’s reddest of red cards, the only confusion comes from how unorthodox it was, the fucking idiot :lol: 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

I think I'll enjoy having a browse of that thread.

that opening post is a spectacular misread of the whole situation :lol:

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

I think I'll enjoy having a browse of that thread.

that opening post is a spectacular misread of the whole situation :lol:

I can understand a bit of confidence, they'd scored 16 in the last 4 matches. 10 in the last two and hadn't conceded. But... come on lads, know your place. You're Fulham.

9 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Indiana Jones Movie GIF by DPM

Improvised scene because Harrison had the shits. Swordsman took ages to 'die' on the first take because he wanted his minute in the spotlight to last a while longer. Little did he know it would live on much longer this way.

The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

8 minutes ago, NJS said:

Is there an opposite gif from the Lisa Kudrow one where the caption  is "That is information every fucker on the planet knew"... 

Mad Game Show GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, NJS said:

Is there an opposite gif from the Lisa Kudrow one where the caption  is "That is information every fucker on the planet knew"... 

Oh, but you don't know where a gif like this is?

Sheldon Cooper GIF by CBS

Not so smug now are you, you supercilious prick.

• Haha 3