Liverpool’s worst looking advert for dental care gone wrong against Eddie’s mental care patients

Isegrim

Even the commentators, the pack of biased cunts, could not gin up an explanation for that. It was a dive. 100%, all day long, on every pitch on the face of this earth. 

Absolutely astonishing. 

• Like 3

If football ever wonders why such a huge percentage of people adamantly believe that football players are a bunch of fannies they need only look at that dive and subsequent VAR response for their answer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, acrossthepond said:

Even the commentators, the pack of biased cunts, could not gin up an explanation for that. It was a dive. 100%, all day long, on every pitch on the face of this earth. 

Absolutely astonishing. 

I expect Klopp will demand a replay for that level of officiating incompetence.

• Haha 1

The most obvious penalty of the match is Longstaff getting wiped out from behind but neither the ref, the VAR or the TV were interested.

• Like 3

I already had the wee man saying that Liverpool were a team kf cheating scumbags and the wife was saying it was a bit harsh, not being a football fan.

She is watching on the couch and is a new convert to the Liverpool are a dirty pack of cheaters club :D

• Like 1

From the BBC txt commentary 

Full disclosure, I actually thought the yellow card was coming out for a Diogo Jota dive, not a Martin Dubravka foul.

• Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

The most obvious penalty of the match is Longstaff getting wiped out from behind but neither the ref, the VAR or the TV were interested.

Barely even got a mention, but there was twice the contact as both of their penalties combined. Shocking hometown refereeing throughout, except for Joe getting away with pulling their player down.

I was late to this game otherwise I'd have stuck on another channel. Pitiful coverage, almost as bad as that penalty not getting overturned. Notice how they've said fuck all about it once Salah scored. Other way around and they wouldn't have shut up. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

From the BBC txt commentary 

Full disclosure, I actually thought the yellow card was coming out for a Diogo Jota dive, not a Martin Dubravka foul.

It's so ridiculous, Dubravka had a roght to be where he was and even then he was withdrawing his arms from the space. Just incompetence that will be hidden behind the 'clear and obvious' nonsense.

Also why did we not see the line for the Gakpo goal where he looked to be marginally offside?

• Like 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I was late to this game otherwise I'd have stuck on another channel. Pitiful coverage, almost as bad as that penalty not getting overturned. Notice how they've said fuck all about it once Salah scored. Other way around and they wouldn't have shut up. 

If Newcastle got that penalty and it bore any relevance to the result we’d have been hearing about it for years - especially if we’d gotten away with what they have. 

C**ts are playing football on tutorial, the red carpet is laid out wherever they go

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

These cunts we’re so desperate for Salah to get a hatrick.

Botman scores an actual goal and they barely raised their voices, whereas any time Salah had the ball in a little bit of space in a game that was already over their manufactured excitement was through the roof.

• Like 3

Just now, Isegrim said:

Herewith I will retire from starting match threads.

Thank you very much

you cunts

You have done well.

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Who has the balls to start the Mackems thread ?

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• Haha 2