Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Joelinton stays on uninjured and we win at least 5-0 there. The difference in space they had when Miley came on compared to before was what we've been seeing in some of our league games, no fault of the kid but it's having an effect on us but luckily we were already 2-0 up and Sunderland are fucking turboshit, again in a derby down there we get a Homer Simpson referee. Absolutely bossed them, again, big Joe stays on we win five or six. Hopefully the mackems have seen their first big match for years and can now go back to the usual drudge. Fuck off home, marras there's a good mong. :good:

I was thinking that with regards to Joelinton. They don’t have players like that in the second division and you can tell. When it went to 2-0, if Joelinton is on, I think we really turn the screw. With Miley, there was definitely more scope To get through but luckily, their players are Championship shite so nearly always made the wrong decision. 

• Like 2

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Joelinton stays on uninjured and we win at least 5-0 there. The difference in space they had when Miley came on compared to before was what we've been seeing in some of our league games, no fault of the kid but it's having an effect on us but luckily we were already 2-0 up and Sunderland are fucking turboshit, again in a derby down there we get a Homer Simpson referee. Absolutely bossed them, again, big Joe stays on we win five or six. Hopefully the mackems have seen their first big match for years and can now go back to the usual drudge. Fuck off home, marras there's a good mong. :good:

Aye he was a fucking beast they couldn't cope with. One of the best things the Ashley era ever did was sign him to piss off Rafa, it all makes sense in the end.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

Thinking now it's a shame Ballard intervened - Isak would've had a hat trick. 

Isak was scoring all day if their player doesn't do a Gary Owers. :lol:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

And I did have a feeling that Pawson would make a very bad decision but it turns out he was just consistently shite. He’s a referee that is used to using VAR as a crutch and it showed 

Just booking Gordon and no second yellow for Hume was blatant cowardice. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

Just booking Gordon and no second yellow for Hume was blatant cowardice. 

Aye, it was even more ridiculous that Matterface came out with a sentence like “Well, I think Hume hasn’t been booked because he’s already been booked!” What kind of fucking nonsense is that?!

• Like 4

Might have been mentioned but fuck the "they're a young team" shite. Their wholly moral saviour and his DoF decided on a model of buying potential to flog some on for big bucks, well when you have no cool, experienced heads you get this match. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

ITV were gutted btw. :lol:

Aye there wasnt  any Newcastle United presence so its just as well we won & won well.

There’s fuck all you can say about that drubbing,

• Like 2

We were class today, result never in doubt.

Bruno ran the show, Miggy was also impressive 

Eddie managed the game spot on. 

Lovely to put these jealous sad mackem bastards back in their box.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Waddle, (strangely injured for both games we played against these), your boys took one hell of a beating. :finger:

..and we got a penlenty 

• Haha 3

They can still say it's a free hit tonight whilst their kicking their dogs, slapping their lasses or if they're in the blue monkey .....

🎶

Dance away the heartache,

Dance away the tears.

🎵

giphy-685354507.gif.55f1b55c55f62cc1e18b7b07ed2fc6c1.gif

Edited by Howmanheyman
Wrong lyrics!!! 😁
  • Haha 7

I have to say I was a bit disappointed Karius didn’t come on for one of the outfield players at the end there. 

• Haha 7

You know what it is about these  cunts! They blather on about ‘windmilling’ Geordies or mags blah blah ….all the derbies I’ve been to…and it’s a fuckin lot…not once have I seen these tossers come to the toon mob handed, they could’ve got on the metro… got off at the monument or Haymarket or whatever, not fuckin once have they done it…yet they’ll tell their sad imaginary stories.  Sad fuckin mackem Bastards couldn’t be more fitting! And no I’m not encouraging violence but they just spout total and utter shit. Windmilling ffs. I’ve never seen a mackem windmill any fucker, unless windmilling means throwing stones from a 100 metres away. You got outclassed now go away and suck your morhers tits….again! 

• Haha 6