Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.
1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

What’s your thread-starting record like this year fist? It better be good or our season could be over 

100% so far this year. 

I’d also say that it’s only on a Fist match thread that you’ll get a bit of turkey dubstep thrown in for free. 

• Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

Every time there is an edit in the title or original post, it doesn't end well.

Hopefully Fulham can roll those red scouse cunts during the week and then they can't be arsed to turn up for Saturday's match.

• Haha 1

tickets? (from NUFC.com)

With less than a week until they host Newcastle at Craven Cottage in the FA Cup, Fulham look to be having problems in finding enough home followers to fill the areas of the stadium allocated to them.

As a result the Cottagers have now placed tickets on public sale, although anyone wishing to purchase needs to create an account on their website.

NB: When this happened previously, Fulham were prone to cancelling orders and accounts that they deemed to be from away supporters, with certain postcodes an obvious giveaway.

Register here

2 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I'm sure Gloomy will let everyone use his address to avoid cancelled accounts. Or TBD. Prime catchment area, the Cotswolds

I remember having to sit in the home section when we played them in the Championship. The locals weren’t happy with visiting fans in their seats and actively looking to got them evicted.

I do also remember Sels between the goal posts and Fish banging his head against a door post.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I'm sure Gloomy will let everyone use his address to avoid cancelled accounts. Or TBD. Prime catchment area, the Cotswolds

i got a seat in the home end next to the away section. Has anyone been recently? Is the whole of that stand still away friendly? 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i got a seat in the home end next to the away section. Has anyone been recently? Is the whole of that stand still away friendly? 

I mean, if they don’t paint the bar in our colours can you really call it “away friendly”? 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I sincerely hope it's only home games that you put the kiss of death on.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I sincerely hope it's only home games that you put the kiss of death on.

we won the last home game I went to, smegma helmet 

• Haha 2