Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

45 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuckin great night. Seen us play better but who fuckin cares :D 

Big shout out to @thebrokendoll for pre match beers 🍺 @Dr Gloom we thought about asking you but there was nowhere to park the hoverboard at the Prince of Wales in East Putney :good: 

I was in the temperance pre and post match. You should have DMd me! It was bouncing 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Good result. Strange performance. That'll do given recent form. Hopefully we can begin to build some momentum now.

aye, woeful first half, improved 2nd half then once gordon was switched to the right we were shit again. still, result was what mattered.

and....

me first away game this season and carrying on from last season's run of 8 undefeated, the club really needs to take this is in to consideration when they have their fucking ticketing workshops!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I’ll take a strange/poor performance & a 2-0

victory till then end of the competition thanks :lol: 

tremendous noise from the away end all night too....

more of that please!  :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Screenshot-20240127-231403-Instagram2-th

How did the cunt get a ticket though? He can’t have any loyalty points as he (got) fucked off early in the Ashley era.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I hope the plan isn't to put Gordon on the right btw he's just not effective there 

Tbh you were complaining about him not being good on the left side earlier too.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Tbh you were complaining about him not being good on the left side earlier too.

Did he have a good game yesterday? Personally I don't think he did. But that was same for a lot of them.

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I thought Miley was good. Going to be a wonderful player in a few years.

His on-ball intelligence and awareness is unreal for a 17 year old but we are relying on him too much at the minute.  We are very light when him and Longstaff play.

im hoping we have a last minute CM lined up on loan. We are a bruno yellow away from 2 guaranteed defeats.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 4

At times with Miley it's like time goes slow.  He gets the ball and has two players on him, yet he's chill AF and gets a pass off.

It helps he's a big lad and doesn't seem to get bullied and with him being chill AF those that try and bully him because of his age he just doesn't get riled up at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

How did the cunt get a ticket though? He can’t have any loyalty points as he (got) fucked off early in the Ashley era.

Someone asked that on Twitter and the general reply was"He has 206 loyalty points "... 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

At times with Miley it's like time goes slow.  He gets the ball and has two players on him, yet he's chill AF and gets a pass off.

It helps he's a big lad and doesn't seem to get bullied and with him being chill AF those that try and bully him because of his age he just doesn't get riled up at all.

i thought he stood out too. The only thing missing from his game is pace really 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i thought he stood out too. The only thing missing from his game is pace really 

That was our midfield full stop yesterday. Absolutely zero pace.